Buckwheat diet for 7 days
Buckwheat diet for weight loss in 7 days is designed for reducing weight, body cleansing and normalization of metabolism. It can help remove toxins from the intestines, improve General well-being. Moreover, such results are achieved without taking any drugs. So be sure to pay attention on buckwheat diet, as an effective and safe method of weight loss.
The content of the article:
What is the use of buckwheat diet?Buckwheat has long been called the Queen of cereals. Such an honorary title she's got an ulterior motive. In buckwheat contains a lot of vitamins, micro - and macroelements, necessary for the normal functioning of the human body. Buckwheat is also a source of protein that is absorbed 100%.
In buckwheat there are minerals such as iodine, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus. In croup has all the b vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin PP. In addition, buckwheat is a great source of coarse fibre and fiber, useful amino acids and carbohydrates. Buckwheat is recommended for vegetarians as an alternative to meat, because the protein of buckwheat is very similar to the protein from meat.
On 100 g cereals have 313 kcal, which, in turn, consist of:
- 62.1 g is carbohydrates;
- 14 g is water;
- 12,6 g is proteins;
- 3.3 g is fats.
Although the calorie content of buckwheat is quite high, thisthe product allows you to lose weight by speeding up metabolism.
Useful properties of this cereal the following:
- Buckwheat allows you to cleanse the body.
- It quickly relieves the feeling of hunger and improves satiety.
- Thanks buckwheat can cause weight in order, for example, to get rid of several extra pounds gained during pregnancy or during long holidays.
- Buckwheat – a product that can be used to prevent cancer diseases, because in its composition contains flavonoids.
- Regular consumption of buckwheat in food can prevent blood clots and reduce the risk of heart disease and blood vessels.
- Buckwheat helps to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Buckwheat – a product that can be use for people with diabetes. Due to the fact that the glycemic index of cereals is low, blood sugar rises gradually, not abruptly. So the carbs from the buckwheat referred to as "slow" and useful.
The advantages of buckwheat dietBuckwheat diet has obvious advantages:
- It cleans the body of toxins;
- All the dishes in the menu is very easy to prepare;
- You will lose weight fairly quickly;
- The body gets plenty of nutrients;
- The feeling of hunger will not be bothered for a long time.
The basis of buckwheat diet – buckwheat steamed coop. A glass of buckwheat pour boiling water (400 ml), insulated containers and left overnight. In the morning the porridge is ready. She needs to eat a few techniques, without adding salt or other seasonings.
Cons of buckwheat dietBuckwheat diet has a number of disadvantages, including the following:
- The rejection of the use of salt and sugar can adversely affect blood pressure and the brain. If a person feels tired and weak, it is possible in the morning to drink a glass of water with dissolved in it with a spoon of honey.
- Two weeks is the maximum period of continuous compliance with the diet. Repeat diet the power plan only after 2 months.
- in order to survive on the buckwheat diet, you need will power, as meals are not very diverse and rich taste.
Out of the diet to properly. You should eat small portions, choosing foods low in calories. Otherwise, the lost weight quickly returns.
Rules of dietBuckwheat is a product that lets you simultaneously lose weight and to get rid of heaviness in the stomach. If you also exercise, muscles in the waist quickly tightened, leaves fat from the sides. Observing all recommendations for the week on the buckwheat diet you can get rid of 5-6 kg.
Very good while on a diet to enjoy the pool or walk to the gym. To maintain the body, you can also take vitamin-mineral complexes.
How to eat buckwheat diet:
- Cereals should be consumed in its pure form. It can not add salt, butter, milk, spices, etc.
- Buckwheat need to be steamed, not boiled. The effect will be better.
- The combination of cereals and yogurt allows for longer not to experience hunger.
- To the body is not disturbed water-salt balance, it is necessary to drink pure water without gas, you can replenish the fluid herbal teas and green tea.
- During the day drink at least 1.5 liters of water.
- We can expect that by the end of the diet weight loss process will be accelerated, and the appetite will decrease.
If there is a weakness, or you get dizzy, you can add in the buckwheat, a small amount of salt. This will allow a little delay fluid in the body and get rid of ailments.
- If there is intolerable sense of hunger, which is accompanied by deterioration of health, it is possible to depart a little from the diet and add other foods. Risk of health in any case should not be.
- Do not start a diet during your period or directly in front of her.
Menu buckwheat dietMenu buckwheat diet involves eating different dishes on the basis of this cereal. Therefore, it is necessarytry to to change. An exemplary embodiment of the meal plan for the week as follows:
- Breakfast: buckwheat steamed, a Cup of yogurt.
Lunch: cheese burgers, 2 cups of yogurt.
- Dinner: buckwheat in the form of casseroles, a glass of kefir.
Breakfast: bread from buckwheat flour, tea without sugar.
- Lunch: buckwheat pancakes steamed, 2 cups of yogurt.
Dinner: a glass of nonfat yogurt and an orange.
- Breakfast: 1 serving of buckwheat cereal, a glass of mineral water.
- Lunch: 2 servings of porridge of buckwheat, a glass of kefir.
Dinner: 2 servings of porridge of buckwheat, a glass of mineral water.
Breakfast: pancakes made from buckwheat steamed buckwheat bread.
- Lunch: a serving of steamed buckwheat and a Cup of yogurt.
- Dinner: buckwheat and vegetable salad.
Breakfast: boiled egg, steamed serving of cereal, 1/3 Cup of yogurt.
- Lunch: bread, tea without sugar, buckwheat with fresh cabbage.
- Dinner: serving of buckwheat cereal, green salad.
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir and a serving of buckwheat.
- Lunch: buckwheat with fried onions, Apple.
Dinner: meatballs from cereals, banana.
- Breakfast: serving of buckwheat cereal, mineral water.
- Lunch: 2 servings of buckwheat cereal, a glass of kefir.
- Dinner: 2 servings of buckwheat, water.
Although the diet is quite strict, it allows small additions to the menu. For example, you can eat vegetables or fruit. However, too much should not be carried away, otherwise the effect can not be achieved.
How to prepare tasty buckwheat?Diet for buckwheat involves the eating of boiled cereals and steamed grains. The recipe is very simple. Advance the crap you need to sort and rinse. The volume of cereals – 1 Cup. Then it is poured into the pot and pour 1-1. 5 cups of boiling water. If in the morning the pan will be a little bit of liquid, it will be possible simply to merge.
Ideallysteamed buckwheat need in tableware made from clay and cover with a warm towel. Leave the mess you want on the night, in the morning it will be ready to eat.
Another easy and modern way to prepare buckwheat is steaming it in a thermos. There she "comes" very quickly, literally within 2 hours.
You can pour the cereal in cold water, bring it to a boil and turn off the heat. This mess will still take a while to become soft.
Of course, you can use the standard method of cooking buckwheat and boil it until tender. However, it is steamed groats retains a maximum of useful properties, and also contains more of roughage, which cleanses the intestines.
As for the taste, steamed porridge is almost indistinguishable from cooked cereals. Most importantly, do not add in the spices and not salt.
Recipes for weight loss on the buckwheatRecipe of cutlets from buckwheat. Buckwheat should be pre-cook, then add soy and mix the components thoroughly. The resulting mass is molded the meatballs, which are baked in the oven for a quarter of an hour. If you aim to use a microwave.
To burgers was more tasty, you are allowed to sprinkle them with sesame seeds. The figure is not affected.
Casserole recipe from buckwheat. In advance, you will need to boil the carrots, chop the tomatoes, extinguish on water sprouts, and buckwheat boil until soft.
Ovenproof dish grease with butter, spread on his rump, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage. Remove the dish in the oven and cook until tender.
Recipe pancakes made from buckwheat. For cooking the pancakes need to cook the rump, beat one egg, add a little yogurt and flour. To form the resulting mixture is pancakes and fry in a pan in a little oil. It is better to take olive oil.
ContraindicationsBuckwheat diet has a number of contraindications and may not be suitable to everyone.
Limitations include the following:
- Diseases of the digestive system.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Diseases of the digestive system.
In the case of contraindications to the usediet no, but at the same time during compliance health began to deteriorate, it is necessary to abandon it.
The opinion of doctors about the buckwheat dietNutritionists believe that diet is an effective, but imbalanced. In addition, a weight will soon come back because the body has lost them in "emergency conditions," that is, against the use of predominantly carbon-rich, monotonous food. The longer the muscles are experiencing a protein deficiency, the more they suffer. Over time, he could brew a lack of muscle mass, and malfunctions in metabolism.
Doctors do not recommend to stick to a diet longer than 3 days. Even in these days it is best to complement the use of buckwheat fermented milk drink with a low percentage of fat, fruit and greens. Doctors warn against extending any diet in that case, if a person has a malaise.
In addition, nutritionists claim that the lack of salt and sugar in the diet has a negative impact on the body. Despite the fact that buckwheat is very useful, it is not able to cover all the needs of man. Proteins of plant origin can not fully replace animal proteins.
Nutritionists strongly recommend just to include buckwheat in the daily menu. It is especially necessary for athletes and people with a weakened immune system. Diet solely on one buckwheat is not approved. If, however, it was decided to try this weight loss program for yourself, to stand for one week should not.
Answers to questions about buckwheat diet
Is it easy to lose weight with buckwheat diet? What is the result? This diet method is considered rapid weight loss. Often in one day takes about a kilogram of weight. So for a week you can throw up to 7 kg.
What is the volume of cereals you can eat in one day? Simply no restrictions. To buckwheat is not tired quickly, enough for 1 meal to eat one standard serving of cereal.
Is it possible to add in the porridge of soy sauce? Strict diet for weight loss involves adding cereal any spices orsauces, including soy. Therefore, it is best from its use to abstain.
Is it allowed to add some salt buckwheat? No.
Can you cook grits? Best buckwheat that is steamed, not boiled. This will allow faster to lose weight. When buying buckwheat in the store you need to pay attention to on the pack was labelled "unground". This means that each grain contains the maximum amount of nutrients. Buckwheat should have a green-brown color, as if its too much fried, most of the minerals and vitamins have been lost.
Can we add the buckwheat diet vegetables? Twice per 7 days you can eat a serving of a light salad, for example, with greens and cabbage. In buckwheat patties add the onions.
Can I drink coffee? If feel tired, then you can afford to drink 1 Cup of coffee without sugar.
Can I drink milk? No, only yogurt.
Can I eat fruit? Per week 2-3 times to eat some fruit.
Is it possible to stick to diet during pregnancy? No, strictly forbidden.
Is it possible to stick to diet while breastfeeding? No, it is forbidden.