Diet for blood group 3
People with third blood group are more likely than other developing diabetes. In addition, they often acquire chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis.
What need is there?
- First and foremost, it's meat, except chicken and duck.
- Any fish.
- Low-fat dairy products.
- As many eggs as possible.
- Any cereal except buckwheat and wheat.
- Legumes in any form.
- Vegetables and fruits are always good, with the exception of corn, tomatoes, pumpkin, olives, coconut and rhubarb.
- It is recommended to drink green tea and any herbal teas on a basis. For example, tea made from licorice, ginseng, Ginkgo biloba, sage or raspberry leaf.
- It is recommended to drink cranberry and cabbage juice. Also useful is the juice of the grape or pineapple.
What products are not recommended?
- All the seafood (except for fish).
- Chicken and especially pork and products made of them.
- The juice from the tomatoes, and any soda drinks.
That would have completely excluded?
- Corn and lentils.
- Buckwheat and wheat.
- Tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Pork and products from it.
What will help?
- Will help the salad greens and various herbs.
- Eggs in any form.
- Meat is particularly well suited veal and liver.
- Useful herbs is Ginkgo biloba, and licorice, also called liquorice.
- Your body will need b vitamins, magnesium, lecithin and Echinacea.
- Neutral foods include orange juice, coffee and black tea.
- Of alcohol – beer and wine.
- Soy is also neutral.
Will need to do exercises that create mental and physical balance. These include walking, Cycling, tennis, swimming, yoga.
Beware of corn, buckwheat and peanuts. These foods cause most weight gain. Only people with third blood group these products reduce the production of insulin and reduce the metabolism in the body that result provokes chronic fatigue, water retention and weight gain.
If you want to have a healthy body and maintain your optimal weight, then completely remove from your diet the wrong foods, namely, corn, lentils, peanuts, buckwheat, wheat, tomatoes and pork. Exercise, limit fat intake, and you will live a long and healthylife.