Diet for blood group 4
People with the rare, fourth blood group possible heart disease and cancer. In addition, they often develop anemia.
- Meat can only eat lamb, rabbit and Turkey.
- In fish there are no restrictions, but the seafood do not get carried away.
- Perfect milk drinks and low-fat cheeses.
- Useful tofu, it is tofu.
- Legumes can be eaten in moderation.
- It is best to use olive oil and cod liver oil.
- Optimum of the nuts peanuts and walnuts.
- Allowed any grains, except buckwheat, wheat and corn.
- Vegetables and fruits can be everything except black olives and sweet corn.
What need is there?
- Tofu and fish.
- Greens and algae.
- Fruits and berries, especially useful for pineapple.
- Supplements with milk Thistle.
- From drinks recommend coffee, green tea, and decoctions of various herbs, such as chamomile, ginseng, ginger, rose hips, Echinacea, hawthorn, Valerian and milk Thistle.
- Neutral foods include teas made of peppermint and raspberry.
- Of alcohol – beer and wine.
What products are not recommended?
- Do not drink herbal teas with aloe, Senna and limes.
- Harmful to eat ham, bacon, red meat.
- Sunflower seeds also are a poor fit for people with this blood group.
Meat should be limited. Although you partially programmed to consume meat, due to the low acidity of gastric juice it is you have is poorly digested, leading to the deposition of fat. Better increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits. You are welcome to tofu, as it is a great source of protein. Avoid buckwheat, corn, wheat and particularly sweet products, as these foods slow down the metabolism.