Signs, consequences and treatment of alcohol beer
Beer alcoholism is a term used to denote a painful craving for beer. Although the concept is not an official diagnosis, the severity of the problem is not removed. The abuse of beer is not regarded as a separate form of alcoholism, but it is recognized the fastest and shortest path to alcohol addiction. Feature beer alcoholism is that it develops rapidly and gradually, as the beer is considered harmless soft drink, and many are not taken seriously.
This attitude to beer due to the following reasons:
- Advertising forms a picture of the beer as on the companion lightweight and a good life, an indispensable attribute of social meetings and feasts;
- The society perceives the person with a bottle of beer, quietly drinking not aware of the danger fully;
- The drink really has some relaxing effect and pleasant taste.
Beer alcoholism many believe is less harmful to health than other types of dependence. Meanwhile, the disease spreads rapidly, the number suffering from this disease is enormous, while people do not believe they need treatment.
To determine the presence of such a diagnosis in the early stages is very difficult, later appear more clearly, the indicators for the painful thrust to beer.
Signs and symptoms of alcohol beerSigns of alcoholic beer addiction in many ways similar to "vodka" alcoholism, because it is not in the drink, and the alcohol that it contains. But patients with a painful addiction to beer at the time of treatment to the specialist generally have a more dilapidated look than lovers of stronger drinks.
The characteristic features of beer alcoholism:
- Loose body;
- Loud, heavy breathing;
- Bags under the eyes;
- Bluish color of the face;
- The presence of a fatal peculiar smell pickled apples or acetone, indicating dysfunction of the pancreas, and an elevated level of blood sugar.
In addition, these patients complain of weakness, pain in the lumbar region and right hypochondrium. Havemen, there is a sharp decrease in potency or lack thereof, there are problems with fertilization.
Under the influence of beer, the male hormone testosterone is no longer being produced and it replaces the female, which leads to an increase in men mammary glands, broadening of the pelvis and the formation of obesity.
Symptoms of psychological dependence on beer as follows:
- The need for constant increase of the dose of the drink to obtain the initial effect of exposure;
- Frequent consumption of beer in large quantities;
- The lack of access to the drink causes irritation, aggression;
- Intoxication is accompanied by loss of memory;
- Lost control of the situation, the person begins to drink beer regardless of place, time and company;
Night insomnia is replaced by daytime drowsiness;
- In the morning there is a desire to hangovers;
- Unable to relax, elevate mood without the beer;
- You can't reduce the amount of drinking, and it is more than a liter a day.
The coincidence of more than two points is a signal of the possible presence of disease.
Withdrawal symptoms from drinking beer similar to a normal hangover, but to get rid of its manifestations is much more difficult.
Here are some of them:
For the beer alcoholism is not characterized by periods of binge, but the patient is applied to the bottle several times during the day, so the state of sobriety does not have time to occur, hence, weeks, months, and sometimes years, these people are drunk.
The consequences of beer alcoholismBeer has on the body terrible destructive impact. Of hazard is it can be likened to moonshine, because only in them during the alcoholic fermentation changes associated with toxic compounds alcohol: fusel oil, aldehydes, methanol, ethers. It is worth considering that beer can contain up to 14% alcohol, so it is not always wise to take a low-alcohol beverage. Addictive is developing three times faster than when consuming the otheralcohol, but psychologically people do not feel the danger and struggles with addiction.
The consequences of systematic abuse of beer affect all organs and systems of the body:
- Heart – this organ is greatly increased in size when beer alcoholism, there is even a special term "Bavarian heart,"which indicates that a heart wall and the cavity expanded, become thicker, and in the cardiac muscle developed necrosis. This effect is explained by a high concentration of cobalt exceeding the norm 10 times. Adversely affects the heart a large amount of alcohol taken, and its saturation with carbon dioxide. Once in the body, the beer is literally overwhelms the circulatory system, causing vasodilation and borders of the heart. Appears syndrome"nylon stocking", in which the heart muscle is significantly increased in size, becoming flaccid, slack and worse pumps blood;
- The brain – cells of this organ due to alcohol die off, enter the blood, then the kidneys and excreted in the urine. At beer alcoholism damaging effects even more than the consumption of vodka, because beer, in addition to other harmful substances, there is a similarity to cadaveric poison – cadaverine. The regular consumption of beer reduces the learning ability of human IQs are dropping. Without proper medicine beer alcoholism is fraught with dementia;
- Nervous system – beer differs in that it contains psychoactive substances that can produce a light numbing effect. Consequently, one is exposed not only to alcohol but sedatives. Over time, without the beer can't relax and calm down. Dose of the drink are rising, there are alcoholic excesses, worsening memory. Drug treatment equate beer to drugs, and point to his ability to provoke aggression, which are explained by numerous examples of complete beer gatherings murders, fights, robberies and rapes;
Hormones – toxins and salts of heavy metals contained in the beer, changing the endocrine system. Suppressed production of testosterone in men this leads to feminization of the male population. Fat accumulates on the thighs and sides grow Breasts, the pelvis expands. Women often drink beer, run the risk of suffering infertility or cancer. They have a coarse voice and there are "beer mustache." If the beer is to drink a nursing mother, her child can have epileptic seizures;
- Fertility – beer drinking provokes changes in the testes andthe ovaries. Reborn seminiferous tubules and proliferating connective tissue of the parenchyma of the testes. Toxic effects on the adrenal glands inhibits the production of androgens, which are responsible for libido, the result is a reduction or complete absence;
Gastrointestinal tract – its bodies are in constant tension, especially the liver. Systematic consumption of beer leads to a weakening of infectious barrier, the emergence of foci of inflammation and cirrhosis. "Palpable liver" is one of the most frequent related to beer alcoholism symptoms. Alcohol irritates the mucous membranes of the stomach, produces inflammation and gastritis. Gastric-defense mechanisms trying to cope with the situation and produce more mucus as long as not atrophic. As a result of impaired digestion, the food stagnates in the intestine, causing severe pain. It is proved that excessive consumption of beer contributes to the development of colon cancer;
- Kidney – beer has a diuretic effect and helps wash away the body of useful substances: proteins, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins (such as magnesium, potassium, vitamin C). This leads to numerous health problems. Disturbed under the influence of beer and the acid-alkaline balance that makes the kidneys work in emergency mode. This situation leads to the fact that the renal vessels and thinning of hemorrhage.
How to get rid of beer alcoholism?To get rid of the attraction to beer difficult. This is because beer drinking can be considered "polynarcomania" because of the content in the drink of drugs. Therefore, the amount of required patient care increases, required course treatment.
Beer drinking is usually formed at a young age when the mechanisms of codependency are very strong, and therefore requires the intervention of a specialist to adjust them.
Inpatient treatment at addiction beer aimed at the elimination of the main consequences of addiction, namely:
- The excretion of liquid excess;
- Stimulation of work of damaged organs;
- Blood purification detoxification solutions.
To get rid of beer alcoholism completely and forever capable only of himselfthe patient with the support of a therapist and a psychiatrist.
Drugs that'd cure alcoholism, but there are drugs used in the fight against addiction. They are divided into those that cause alcohol intolerance, reduce the attraction to him or ease a hangover.
The main stage on the road to recovery – awareness of the problem, i.e., addiction. Then people should start looking for a way to quit drinking beer.
Sometimes quite arbitrary decisions, underpinned by an understanding of the magnitude of the threat. If this method has not justified itself, you can try to reduce the dosage of the drink. Only need to do it consistently and rigorously.
Drinking is often associated with a certain ritual, a habit, way of life, so you need to change it. For example, those who used to spend evenings at home in front of the TV with a beer, you should try to occupy their free time with something else, like walking around the city, sauna or fitness club. The change of scenery will help distract from having to take alcohol.
Additional motivation can be provided by monetary reward when people every day throws in the Treasury of the amount that is usually spent on beer. And six months later he can buy for that money any useful and desirable thing or go on vacation.
In addition to these methods should seek professional help, it will help to solve the problem in the complex and in a shorter period of time.
Beer alcoholism is a serious disease which lends itself to the diagnosis and is not recognized by the patient, causes serious disturbances in the body, and subsequently treated difficult and fraught with serious complications.