Treatment of bronchitis folk remedies
Bronchitis is an inflammatory lesion of the mucous membrane of the bronchi. Treatment of bronchitis should be comprehensive. As practice shows, a great help in therapy and can be used in some folk remedies.
Effective treatment of bronchitis
These simple and affordable way to treat bronchitis a woman saved her niece acute bronchitis and many injections, and the result came after a few treatments! Be sure to read to the end! This recipe she read something in the newspaper, and she liked it very much, so she could not record it. Now we are able to share with you this recipe. As is well known, acute bronchitis is very dangerous, especially in the first year of a child's life. The woman learned about it when was in the hospital with my daughter, roommate. And to apply this recipe was only when she became ill, her niece, then she was only a year and a half.
The recipe is as follows: crude vegetable oil – a quarter Cup – boiled in a water bath. Find a towel, preferably wool, of such length that it was enough to tie the baby around. Soak a towel with warm oil (not hot and not cold!) and wrap the baby. (Incidentally, if the towel immediately after washing, it leaves a mark) on Top of the towels we need to put a plastic wrap and wrap the baby with a warm blanket.
In the evening when the woman returned from work to see how's the niece, at that moment, she calmly slept. Breathe easy, cheeks flushed. And the sister of a woman smiling, and says, "you should have seen what was the reaction of the nurse who saw the baby. Only the nurse called to give injections to do, and little patient is almost healthy.
The woman said she worked as a nurse for over thirty years, and such cases in her practice was not yet. A similar compress can be done for an adult. The main thing – do not chill after compress. But since the body quickly gets used to the oil, "oil bath" do only once. Repeat this procedure a little later.
Source: newspaper HLS
- Treatment of bronchitis lemon, honey and glycerin is the best remedy for bronchitis
- Onion decoction for cough in bronchitis
- Treatment of bronchitis with black radish with honey
- The treatment of bronchitis and cough milk with pine cones
- bronchitis Treatment propolis
- Treatment of bronchitis adjika with horseradish and garlic
- Pellet from bronchitis of the mustard with honey
- Other folk remedies for bronchitis
- Running and hardening bronchitis
- Juice therapy
- Salt lamp and salt therapy bronchitis
- Other treatments bronchitis
Treatment of bronchitis lemon, honey and glycerin is the best remedy for bronchitis
This recipe is simple in execution: the ingredients can be found without problems, the drug is rapidly, but its effectiveness is proven in practice. How to prepare this tool:
- Boil water.
- You should take a lemon of medium size, carefully wash it in water (you can use brush).
- To make the fruit a few hiccups (in different places).
- The lemon is placed in a pot of water brought to the boil.
- Boil the lemon for five minutes, after which the fruit is removed and left to cool.
- The next step is to squeeze out of a half-cooked lemon juice. This can be done manually, for this purpose, suitable household juicer (or juicer).
- The resulting juice must be drained into a faceted glass (or other container with a total volume of approximately 250 ml).
- To the juice add glycerine (about 2 tbsp./l). In the calculation of the volume is about 25 ml.
- The resulting composition is thoroughly mixed. After that, add honey to fill the remaining capacity (the honey should be liquid, suitable and Creamed, candied honey, but in this case it will have to heat up that he has acquired the necessary consistency).
- Almost ready means again mix well.
- To send a container of medication in a cool place. There let the mix steep for several hours (from 120 to 240 minutes).
How to apply?
Age limit does not exist, the tool is equally suitable for both adults and children. The difference in dosage. Single dose for adults is 1 tbsp./l. For children is 0.5 St./l (reduced exactly half the dose).
The tool recommended to take on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. However, it is possible to use the drug after meal, but in thisthe case of the moment meal should take at least two hours. The number of intake per day depends on the severity of the pathological process occurring. If the patient was worried about a bad cough, take medication on a tablespoon 4-7 times a day. In other cases, the recommended dosage is a tablespoon 2-3.
With a strong cough, if it is not possible to wait when the tool rises, you can prepare it any other way. To do this, simply rinse the lemon with boiling water, then grind until mushy state in a food processor or blender. Then a paste of lemon mixed with honey and glycerin.
The specified recipe has a beneficial effect on the patient's body in three directions:
- Promotes the body's resistance (the vitamin C stimulates the immune system).
- Reduces the cough (the glycerin helps soothe and moisturize irritated throat).
- Helps in the fight against the pathogen (honey is a natural antibacterial agent).
Contraindications: it is recommended to exercise caution to persons suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: such a structure can aggravate the disease or trigger a flare. Invalid administration of the folk remedies and those who have an Allergy to any of the ingredients.
Onion decoction for cough in bronchitis
To prepare the tools you will need the following ingredients:
- Onions — 2-3 onions of small size.
The bulbs must be cleaned and finely chop. Place peeled onions in a bowl (not too deep pan). Crushed bulbs filled with milk. The mixture should be boiled (boil until then, until the onions will become soft). When ready the decoction added to honey. The amount of honey is calculated from the total number of water (to each Cup of mixture, 1 teaspoon of honey). Treatment of bronchitis lasts for a few days (1-3). Make the tool should be a tablespoon every hour.
One Cup sugar diluted with one liter of water. Put in a mortar two medium onions a whole. Boil until half. Remove the bulbs, now ready so to speak onion honey. Take half a Cup. This decoction can also be used for ARI or the flu.
Chronic bronchitis with easepass, if you will use the onion honey. Drink it in two days. If improvements did not, repeat course of treatment.
Read more: Useful properties and application of Luke
Treatment of bronchitis with black radish with honey
To prepare the tools you need to find a small radish. Only used the black radish. The fruit should be thoroughly washed (preferably with a brush). Then with a knife should remove the core from radish (made a deep circular cut). The fruit need to purchase a bowl-like shape (to form the recess).
In the resulting deepening add one teaspoon of honey (depending on the size of the radish added a teaspoon or tablespoon). Fill the hole to the brim is not recommended: during preparation, the resulting juice will flow over the edge. Next, you should place the radish in a bowl: depending on the size of the fetus fits the usual glass or the Bank by 0.5 L.
Thus prepared radish leave at room temperature for a few hours. At this time, cut out the core with a "hat"can be put back into place. After about 4-5 hours the fruit will release juice. Even better, if the fruit"marinate" over night. The juice is used as medicine. The same fruit can be used for several days (important periodically add honey).
Rules of admission of this tool is simple: adults can take a tablespoon up to 4 times a day. For children the dosage is reduced twice (to take a teaspoon up to 4 times a day).
Duration: 7 to 14 days. The deadline means can be increased, depending on the nature and severity of the disease. This is a simple and effective tool used not only for treatment of bronchitis: radish with honey helps with colds, diseases of the throat and upper respiratory tract, whooping cough and other diseases, accompanied by cough, as well as obscenities funds.
It is important to keep in mind that the presence of Allergy to radish or honey this drug should not be used.
Alternative recipe for radish with honey
Cook the radish with honey and other method. For the preparation of the funds will need 2 medium-sized radishes and honey (radish black). Radish should be cleaned from the skin. Next, the fruits can be cut into cubes, julienne strips or grate in a grater (not very important). A small amount of the radish is placed in a jar (forthese purposes will approach the Bank with a volume of 0.5-1 liter). Then laid out the radish, add 1-2 tablespoons of honey. So is the layer-by-layer alternate the radish with honey as long as the Bank is filled to the end.
Read more: read More about this recipe on youtube
The Bank sent in the fridge for a few days (during this time the radish will let the juice). Formed a kind of syrup to drain into a clean container. Adults are recommended to take remedy 2-4 times a day tablespoon, children — 2 times a day on a teaspoon. Store in the refrigerator.
The treatment of bronchitis and cough milk with pine cones
To prepare this remedy you will need a lump of pine of medium size and a liter of milk. The cone should be rinsed with water. Put raw in the pan and pour the milk. A means to bring to a state of boiling over high heat, then reduce the fire. Lump boil in the milk for 1-2 hours. Medicinal effect has the milk itself. It need to drain into a clean bowl.
Make the tool you need 6-7 tablespoons every two hours. Duration of treatment — few days.
Milk cooked with cedar cone, it becomes bitter and unpleasant. To improve palatability, you can add a few tablespoons of honey.
Read more: how to treat a cough at home
Treatment of bronchitis propolis
Bee products have a proven healing effect. However, they can be used, as in the other cases, only if not allergic.
For making funds will be needed propolis, butter, and honey. Ratio: 10 grams of dry propolis 100 grams of honey and 100 grams of butter. Propolis is crushed with a knife or rubbed with a grater. Next you need to melt the butter. Crushed propolis add in the melted butter, mix thoroughly. Then to the mixture add honey. Again carefully mix.
Such milk is perishable, so it must be stored in the refrigerator. Take in a diluted form (a teaspoon medium breeds in 0.5 cups of water).
Treatment of bronchitis adjika with horseradish and garlic
It is easy to prepare, yet effective recipe, which allows to deal not only with bronchitis but also with other colds. For preparation will need 3-5 medium garlic cloves, 1-2 horseradish root. Often, an additional ingredient used tomatoes (2-3 tomatoes). Garlic, horseradishand tomatoes are ground to a paste in a meat grinder and all is mixed.
Make the tool should tablespoon before meals.
Pellet from bronchitis of the mustard with honey
Recipe 1. For the preparation of the funds will need the following ingredients: mustard grain (crushed), honey, sunflower oil (a tablespoon of each ingredient) and vinegar and flour to 2 tablespoons. All the components are laid out in a bowl (you can use a plate). The flour at this stage do not need to spread. The rest of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Tableware is placed in a water bath. The mixture should be kept for a couple until, until the temperature reaches 40-50 degrees. At the end of the plate need to be removed from the heat. In the received structure add the flour. Now you should knead the dough.
The resulting pellet is used topically as a compress. In place of imposition of compress (back, chest) superimposed gauze, folded several times (the size it should be 3-7 mm larger than the areas of overlap). Before the gauze need to moisten with water and squeeze. Then superimposed on cheesecloth food wrap or cellophane (the size of the film should be 1-3 cm more gauze).
Is laid on top of the resulting tool. Pellet oblivaetsya with a layer of wool (you can use a thick cloth). To the body like "design" wound scarf. Keep the compress is recommended for at least 6 hours (better yet, get a compress on the night). At the end of the procedure body in the field of imposition of compress wipe with a dry towel.
The therapeutic effect is achieved in 3-5 repeated sessions. Mustard can irritate the skin, so it is important to monitor the condition of the skin. If you experience redness and irritation the skin, it is recommended to sprinkle baby powder and apply a compress to reduce to a comfortable level.
Recipe 2. Take 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, grease, solid Kozino, mustard powder, honey, vodka or alcohol, and 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
Mix well and make 3 cakes, 2 of which must be put vertically on the back in the lung area and one on the chest. Secure with a bandage, to warm all night. If the cough is strong, then only 5 day he will pass.
This recipe sent to us by a pediatrician, so it is approved for use even for children.
Recipe 3. Take 1 tablespoon dry mustard, flour, vodka, anyvisceral fat, aloe juice, honey. Nowhere to get fat – replace oil unrefined sunflower. Stir and heat in a water bath. Patient is put in a lung area with gauze, then ointment, then again the gauze and plastic wrap on top. Cover with something warm.
It is also good to bandage with an elastic bandage to bandage didn't budge. Leave it for the night compress. No need to be afraid that there will be a burn, the skin is only slightly pink. This bandage can be done on the chest, but not where the heart. This tool helps you to quickly get rid of bronchitis. Need to do a couple of procedures and even the chronic cough will be.
Other folk remedies for bronchitis
- Lard interior – good folk remedy. It is necessary to mix the melted and strained through a strainer pork suet, butter, unsalted butter, honey (preferably buckwheat) and sugar (100 g). Boil on the fire for five minutes. Though if honey is boiled, its medicinal properties greatly reduced, so you can add honey after, when the mixture has cooled slightly. Then add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder and put on the heat for another 7 minutes (honey added at the very end, when the medication has cooled slightly). All, the drug was ready. Treatment they should take only in the morning on an empty stomach one tablespoon, drinking milk.
- Butter. Take two teaspoons, one of which is honey, and in another – butter. Pour it all in an enamel bowl and put on gas. To interfere, until you get a homogeneous mass. Let cool, and put it on the night, not to RUB. On top, place a gauze or cotton wool, cellophane. Treatment of bronchitis last for a month, but the improvement is coming in a week.
- A magical mixture. You need to take one Cup of crushed wax, one Cup honey, one Cup of sunflower oil, one Cup of pine resin. Pour it all in a pot and put it on the stove to boil, stirring until all are thoroughly blended, but do not bring to a boil. Happened-liter bottle mixture. You need to put it in the fridge. Take one teaspoon half an hour before eating, drinking 0.5 cups of hot milk. The course of treatment to continue until a liter of the prepared mixture.
- Delicious recipe for bronchitis. Half a liter of aloe juice mixed with one kilogram of honey and half a liter of pork fat. Add the chocolate and stir. A lot to drink before eating. Store in the refrigerator.
Running and hardening bronchitis
In the treatment of chronic lung disease, physical exercise and increase the adaptive capacity of the organism is crucial. However, to do need tempering with caution and according to certain rules. In addition, ideally, the tempering must be connected to running, because together, these activities not only enhance the protective capabilities of the organism, but also train weakened respiratory system.
One of the most popular and affordable ways of tempering is hardening cold. Cold treatments help to increase the adaptive capacity of the organism, thereby to reduce the risk of developing colds. Most commonly used cold water.
Pouring water contribute to training the nervous system. Effects of cold water on the skin produced a reflex: stimulation of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands, the blood is thrown adrenaline, the body temperature temporarily rises, increasing heat generation. Blood flow to particular body parts and organs increases. At one point defenses increase dramatically (due to stress).
The classic method of hardening is the gradual decrease in water temperature (high, which starts the hardening — 23 degrees). However, this method is recognized as not effective enough.
In modern practice applied following methods:
- Rubbing a wet towel (you can use water to lower temperature).
- The contrast shower.
- The bathing with cool water (the duration of such baths should not exceed fifteen minutes).
- The pouring water.
Depending on the individual characteristics of the organism you can start with one or another type of cold procedures. Recognized as the most gentle rubbing with a towel. Procedure hardening takes place daily 1-2 times a day.
At carrying out of tempering procedures, you must follow some rules:
- Not recommended procedure if a person feels cold or sweaty. This will lead to the violation of thermoregulation.
- After cold procedures are not allowed to be in a cold room or in the draft.
- During exacerbation of chronic diseases or colds tempering is not practiced. It will exacerbate the disease.
- In itself, the hardening is only an element. Wellness treatments must be comprehensive. So, to combat the bronchitis in addition to hardening need to go Jogging and breathing exercises.
- Before you start hardening it is recommended to consult with your doctor. With care a good experience recommended for persons suffering from pathologies of the kidneys and the cardiovascular system.
Juices are used not only for the treatment of lung diseases, but also as a health-building tools.
- The cabbage juice. You'll be bitter taste. To improve taste you can add sugar. Is an expectorant, in addition, has a beneficial effect on the stomach.
- The beet juice. Fresh beet juice to drink is not recommended. We should insist it in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Contributes to the rapid detoxification, boosts blood clotting. Has a diuretic effect.
- The juice of cranberries. As cabbage, cranberries has expectorant effect. Thanks to cranberry juice sputum will not stagnate in the bronchi.
- Carrot juice possesses bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect. Because a lot of beet juice can not drink (no more than half Cup), it is recommended to mix it with fresh carrot juice.
Salt lamp and salt therapy bronchitis
Halotherapy is a relatively new non-drug method of treatment of many diseases (including pathologies of the respiratory system). Its essence lies in the creation of artificial microclimate, a beneficial effect on the affected lung structures (set a well-defined level of humidity, its temperature, etc.). By its nature, such treatment is close to sphaerechinus when the patient for a long time stays in the special microclimate of natural geological structures: caves, grottoes, etc.
In a domestic environment, patients also have the ability to mimic the beneficial effects of salt caves and rooms kalotaritissa using the so-called salt lamps. Saltthe lamps are made from salt mined in the caves. When heated, the salt particles released into the air having a therapeutic effect on the patient.
Unlike halotherapy, salt lamps is, as mentioned, just an imitation (or rather its partial replacement) However it is proven that salt lamps have a therapeutic effect.The only problem is that with the help of a salt lamp is impossible to influence all the factors of a microclimate: humidity, temperature, etc.
Use salt lamps
It has been repeatedly scientifically proven that the use of a salt lamp is not just another myth.
These simple devices have a lot of positive effects:
- In a wide radius decontaminate the air. The bactericidal action is especially important during the infectious diseases.
- Salt lamps help to strengthen immunity.
- Lamp reduce the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation.
- Help to normalize sleep.
- Promote relaxation.
In addition, experience has shown that these lamps help in a number of diseases:
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis (also this disease is called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD, smoker's bronchitis).
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic).
- Bronchial asthma.
- Rhinitis of allergic origin.
You can safely place salt lamps near electrical appliances (moreover, they reduce the harmful effects of technology on the body). Lamps made of salt act as a natural air ionizer, which means that the apartment is not the place mould and mildew.
Salt lamp has a whole lot of advantages:
- As mentioned, it acts as a natural ionizer, destroying pathogens.
- Lamp reduces adverse effects of electromagnetic radiation on the human body. With this radiation a person encounters daily when working with office and household appliances.
- Regulates the level of humidity in the room.
- Apart from the practical value, the salt lamp has a beautiful aesthetic qualities and is used as an element of the interior.
- Lamp helps fight unpleasant odors.
Related article: Use, indications and contraindications for halotherapy
How to choose a salt lamp?
When choosing a salt lamp it is important to consider a few things:
- The area of the room. The positive effect will be achieved only if one lamp weight 2-3 kg would "serve" the room is not more than 15 sq. m. area. Otherwise, you need to buy a lamp of a larger size or install multiple lamps.
- Characteristics of the crystal. The crystal must be smooth, without chips, cracks and other defects.
- Stand. The support shall be of sufficient size. Otherwise, the lamp would be impossible steadily to place. A high risk that the lamp will fall and break.
To care for the lamp is easy, there are some simple rules:
- Do not place the lamp near the window, aquarium, etc. This product can not tolerate moisture.
- If the lamp becomes wet, it should dry before wiping dry with a rag or towel.
- If absorbed moisture on the lamp surface is formed of a whitish plaque. You can remove it with a file (carefully).
- Special care for the lamp is required as necessary to change the lamp.
Other treatments bronchitis
To other treatments for bronchitis include: