Treatment for kidney stones folk remedies
Urolithiasis is one of the most common urologic problems faced by many people. The stones can form in any part of the urinary system, but they most often appear in the kidneys. The disease has a relapsing, often severe. Therefore, upon detection of stones in the kidney, each person begins to think about possible methods of getting rid of them. The mainstay of treatment of kidney stones – camerastore conservative therapy, which must be supplemented by herbal medicine. In this case, have the various agents of vegetable origin.
The use of medicinal herbs accelerates the discharge of sand and small stones, does not allow to form new calculi allows to normalize the metabolism. So the treatment of kidney stones folk remedies is possible, but only under certain rules.
First, any traditional methods you can begin to apply only on the background of complete remission of the disease. If the kidneys are inflamed, self-treatment at home is not acceptable. Definitely need to go to the doctor to find out the cause of the inflammation and eliminate it. About possibility of application of folk remedies for the treatment of kidney stones is necessary to check with the urologist.
Secondly, before starting treatment, you must find out the size of stones. If the stone diameter exceeds 5 mmthen the required medical consultation. The fact that after ingestion of decoctions and infusions, stones begin to dissolve and there is a possibility that they can come into motion. And it can cause serious complications (obstruction of the ureter, hydronephrosis of the kidney, etc.).
Thirdly, all the decoctions and infusions need to prepare and apply correctly. Must strictly follow the specified recipe, to change the dosage or frequency rate of reception is not recommended. Note that some of the infusions and decoctions need to drink through a straw to avoid damaging tooth enamel.
The content of the article:
- The root of the natural kidney stones
- What herbs help to get rid of kidney stones?
- The root of the sunflower dissolves oxalates in the kidneys
- Onion and sugar from kidney stones
- Millet from kidney stones, the best 5 recipes
- A decoction of oats
- Watermelon "diet" dissolves oxalate stones
- Juice black radish with honey from kidney stones
- Treatment of kidney stones with broths, juices and fir oil
- Beet juice from stones
- Lemon juice
- Seeds of fennel or carrots
- What mineral water can help with kidney stones?
- How to withdraw sand from the kidneys in one day?
- With a safe but effective method
The root of the natural kidney stones
The briar plant unique. With the medical purpose it is possible to use not only the fruit but the roots. Particularly active in the folk medicine use the root of rosehip for the treatment of kidney stones. Sometimes even in hospitals, patients with urolithiasis prescribed a decoction of rose hips. An important condition of treatment with this folk remedy is the diet.
The indications and contraindications. Root hips is used to treat people with kidney stone disease not only in national but also in official medicine. Sometimes thanks to this plant it is possible to avoid taking antibiotics and to refuse surgery.
Indications for use the root of the wild rose:
- Kidney stones;
- Stones in the gallbladder.
Use of broth allows to normalize the metabolism and speed up the metabolic processes in the body. Therapeutic effects are achieved due to the rich chemical composition of the root of the wild rose. It has vitamin C, P, K, e, D, B1 and B2. Moreover, vitamin C in rose hips 100 times more than the lemon. The use of the fruits of this plant allows us to increase the body's defenses and prevent the development of many diseases.
Effects, which has the root of the wild rose:
The use of the root of the wild rose effectively allows you to get rid of kidney stones. This is one of the most effective remedy used in folk medicine for the treatment of urolithiasis.
The root of the hips helps to ensure that salt metabolism in the body getting back to normal, and this is a prerequisite for prevention of further stone formation.
Consult a doctor before starting treatment with the use of the root of the wild rose is a must.
This needs to be done, as the rose has somecontraindications, including:
- The defeat of valvular heart infectious agents (infectious endocarditis).
- Some other heart diseases, for example, heart failure.
- Thrombophlebitis, the propensity to formation of blood clots.
- Allergic reactions.
- Of blood clotting.
- A high level of acidity of gastric juice.
It is not necessary to use means on the basis of the root of the wild rose for people prone to constipation. If the treatment is begun, it is necessary to Supplement the intake of broth-based dill, parsley or celery. This will reduce the processes of gas formation in the intestine and reduce the negative impact of herbal remedies on the digestive system as a whole.
Since the root of the wild rose are able to destroy any stones in the human body, and teeth are no exception. To protect them from damage decoction should be consumed through a straw and then rinse your mouth with water. Failure to observe this precaution, enamel soon begin to crumble.
How to prepare a decoction for getting rid of the stones?
Rose roots, which are used to prepare the broth, you can buy in the pharmacy item to order from the online pharmacy or procure their own.
Roots dig in the autumn months, then they are cleaned and washed. To prepare the broth used dry roots of plants. You need to dry them in the oven or electric dryer. The drying temperature – 60 degrees. Then the raw material is crushed and used as directed. Roots store in dry and cool place. Put them in a cardboard box or other closed container. Sometimes the roots before application, not dried, but used fresh.
To prepare a decoction, you will need 2 tablespoons of the roots, pour a glass of water. Then the mixture was put on fire and boil for a quarter of an hour. After this time the broth is removed with a gas stove and infused over 60 minutes. During this time, it should darken. Then the broth strain and take for two weeks for 1/3 Cup, 3 times a day before meals.
Definitely need to adhere to the following guidelines during treatment, a decoction of the roots hips:
- If you experience nausea or pain after the first dose of broth, it is necessary to reduce the dosage from 1/3 Cup to 1 tablespoon. After some time the dose can again be increased.
- When treatment ends, you must take a break of 30 days.
- Stones begin to break up and dissolve, if a man takes daily the decoction of the roots hips. To withdraw from buds formed sand, you will need to complement treatment diuretic decoctions.
- Be sure to use a straw while drinking the decoction of the roots hips, so as not to damage tooth enamel.
Applying a decoction of the roots hips, it is possible without harm for health to dissolve kidney stones. Well, if the will to stick to a diet plan, limit yourself to salt (up to 5 g a day) and fill the diet with foods rich in vitamins.
Be sure to respect the proportions of the raw materials during cooking, means for removing kidney stones:
- Two tablespoons of dried and crushed roots pour 400 ml of water.
- After the mixture boils, it should stay on fire for another 20 minutes.
- Before use, the broth insist (exposure time – 2 hours) and filtered.
Make cooked this way a decoction of the roots hips need 30 minutes after a meal in a volume of 100 ml. the Multiplicity of reception – 4 times a day.
Treatment of kidney stones possibly linked to the drug charges, which include the root of the wild rose.
For this purpose, suitable collecting No. 81, which includes components such as:
- The root of the wild rose;
- Cranberry leaves;
- Corn silk;
- The root of couch grass;
- Thuja (leaf)
In addition, this fee helps to eliminate kidney stones, it has an antibacterial effect, reduces inflammation and spasms. With collection No. 81 normalized salt composition of urine.
When the stones are excreted in patients with renal colic, it is necessary to apply collection sturdy welding.So on a quart of boiling water, you will need 2 tablespoons of raw materials. It is placed in a thermos, pour boiling water and kept for 6 hours. Drink the resulting volume of infusion should throughout the day, dividing it into 3 parts. Good to take the remedy on an empty stomach.
Store the prepared infusion-based hips need in the refrigerator only. Shelf life – 2 days.
It is important not to exceed the indicated dose and to accept funds on the basis of wild rose according to the above scheme. Otherwise, instead of good, you can cause serious damage to their own health. Long-term treatment threatens the development of jaundice non-infectious nature.
What herbs help to get rid of kidney stones?
Below we give a list of herbs that dissolve kidney stones. And the very first in the list is half-collapsed, as the most effective.
Grass floor Pala – best plant from a kidney stones
Grass Pol-Pala is the best herb from kidney stones, it is used not only for treatment but for prevention of kidney stones. Another name for grass – erwa woolly.
Perhaps that every person are faced with the fact that the doctor prescribes him expensive medications that are not have the desired effect. Often this is due to the fact that expensive drugs actually turn out to be fake. One of the advantages of the treatment of kidney stones with grass Pol-Pala is its low price. Accordingly, the risk of forgery is reduced to almost zero. These cheap drugs to fake just does not make sense. While erwa woolly is one of the most effective means for treatment of urolithiasis.
Why half-collapsed grass miracle? Erwa Woolly is the Botanical name of the grass half-fell. It grows in Ceylon, in Sri Lanka, although it is grown in Russia, both for sale and for personal consumption.
Manual. The official instructions for use grass are included in several rows. It is recommended as an anti-inflammatory and diuretic. Although the national medicine uses a grass Pol-Pala is much broader.
The main advantages of grass half fell compared with other means for treatment of urolithiasis and its effects:
- Pol-Pala has a diuretic effect, but not conducive to the development of dehydration. If you use it for the treatment of cystitis, urolithiasis, pyelonephritis, or urethritis, you can quickly rid your body of excess uric acid, chlorides andurea. Due to the diuretic effect of the kidneys well washed sand. The same effect have drugs Vitalizing and Kanefron. However, they are drugs with chemical origin.
- Half-collapsed normalizes water-salt balance. It is often recovery is required in such diseases as gout and spondylosis.
- Pol-Pala is used to eliminate inflammation in the organs of the urinary system. And it is very effective and not expensive.
Here are listed only the main effects provided by the grass half-fell, but I, as a practitioner, can add:
Pol-Pala has a sedative effect. Also it is used for the treatment of tracheitis and bronchitis, as it helps to eliminate toxins from the upper respiratory tract. Pol-Pala is used for hemorrhoids.
Half-collapsed promotes increase of protective forces of an organism. It is used in diseases of the pancreas, for prostatitis, for arthritis and atherosclerosis. Reception of broths and infusions are on the grass half-fell allows you to bring blood pressure to normal and to regulate metabolism.
- Half-collapsed restores the acid-alkaline balance by adjusting the balance of potassium ions in the body.
- The grass is used to treat constipation, arthritis, fibroids, and fibroids, acute respiratory infections. It can be used in various diseases of the spine, joints, ovaries and uterus.
- Pol-Pala allows you to remove toxins from the body. Thanks to their use can reduce the harm from radiation.
Often gender-Pala allows you to get rid of the disease without resorting to surgery. Therefore, Pol-Pala is popularly known as "the surgeon of the nature"or"the surgeon without a scalpel".
Grass can be purchased in the pharmacy point, it is Packed in packs of 30 and 50 g. Use fresh floor-Pala need for three years, such is its shelf life.
In the instructions describes 2 ways to prepare herbs:
Infusion in a water bath. You need to take 2 tablespoons of herbs and place them in an enamel bowl. There is a Cup of boiling water. Put the dishes in a water bath and soaking a quarter of an hour. The resulting infusion to cool, keep it at room temperature for another 45 minutes. Strain the infusion, raw squeeze. Bring the infusion to a volume of 200 ml.Infusion in a thermos. 2 tablespoons of herbs need a glass of boiling water, which it is poured. The infusion is kept in a thermos for 60 minutes.
Use a thermos to prepare easier, than to boil the grass in a water bath. Online you can find recipes where the herb infusion is indicated up to 10 hours. But such a prolonged infusion of herbs is not advisable because, first, it is contrary to the official instructions, and secondly, for such period of time the grass will lose their properties or worse, will deteriorate and people will get food poisoning, instead of therapeutic effect. Therefore, it is not necessary to depart from the instructions that are specified by the manufacturer.
It is equally important to use to treat only a fresh infusion or decoction. The maximum retention period is 24 hours. It is not necessary to drink decoction of herbs after 2-3 days.
It is recommended to take the grass in the following way:
- Shake the infusion.
- Reheat the infusion if it is cold.
- Make warm 50-100 ml (1/4 or 1/2 Cup) a quarter of an hour before meals. A day infusion in this dosage used three times.
- Therapeutic and prophylactic infusion take from 10 days to one month.
The conclusion based on simple mathematical calculations: a ten-day course, you will need 80 g herbs (if you take her 1/2 Cup 3 times a day). For 30 days need 240 g dry raw materials.
Thus, for a one-month treatment course will be spent in 5 bundles of grass for 50 g or 8 bundles of grass for 30 g. To prevent such a course is repeated after every month break - this helps prevent the formation of stones in the urinary system.
Side effects and contraindications. As possible side effects the manufacturer specifies allergies and nausea. However, there is another side effect half burns, and very meaningful.
Decoction half a Pala very much destroys tooth enamel! Therefore broth be sure to drink through a straw
After its use you must rinse your mouth with water, and even better to use a toothbrush. In this case, the enamel will not be affected, and the teeth will remain intact.
On many sites you can find the information that half Pala – grass,absolutely no contraindications.
Actually it is not so, because even the official manual lists the following prohibitions:
- Do not use grass inside in the presence of hypersensitivity to it.
- Osteoporosis – a direct contraindication to the use of floor-burns.
- Do not use grass patients renal osteodystrophy and hypoparathyroidism.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women limitations in the use of floor-burns.
- Do not use it to treat people with rickets.
- The herb is contraindicated in children under the age of 12 years and sometimes older.
This is an exhaustive list of contraindications, which necessarily need to take into consideration before beginning treatment with grass half-fell. Therefore, it is important to consult a doctor and clarify the possibility of application ervy woolly.
What is the implication of all this? Pol-Pala is a powerful tool for the treatment of kidney stones and not only. The herb has a pleasant taste, so to be treated it is not disgusting. If there are no contraindications, it can be brewed and drink as tea.
For people with kidney disease herb is a very useful tool that is recommended in the primary prevention of urolithiasis.
Despite the fact that the grass half-fell grows in the tropics, you can buy it at a pharmacy is easy. Therefore, Pol-Pala is one of the most popular herbs for the treatment and prevention of kidney stones.
However, people who decide to use the grass half-fell for treatment, is immediately adjusted to the fact that it is not a panacea for all ills. Although this plant is really works well. However, it is not a magic potion that eliminates all ailments. Because the disease purchase very easy, but to get rid of it very difficult. Therefore, to build the grass into the category of magical means is not necessary.
For dissolving kidney stones you can use a recipe that includes this herb, as knotweed.
Diuretic infusion was prepared as follows:
Need in equal parts to take herbs such as knotweed, Melissa, sage, marjoram, rose hips, and St. John's wort. Total volume of herbal mixture should be 2 tablespoons. The resulting mixture pour 150 ml of boiling water.
- If the infusion is prepared for the day ahead, the amount of grass and water to multiplythree. During the use of infusion you can add to it a spoonful of honey.
- During the first 7 days of infusion of 150 ml 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
- Starting from the second week and then take the same amount of infusion, but add to it fir oil (5 drops per Cup). To drink infusion is necessary using a tube, otherwise you can badly damage tooth enamel.
As a rule, the result of the treatment can be seen after 21 to 28 days when in the urine, will precipitate. It's either coming from kidney sand or stone flakes are dissolved. Treatment can take several months. It should be continued until, until the stones leave the kidney.
Learn more: Properties and applications of knotweed bird
Bearberry is a plant of the genus Ericaceae, which people for many centuries used for the treatment of urolithiasis. This purpose can be used its leaves and shoots.
Medicinal properties of bearberry, which allow you to get rid of kidney stones:
- In the herbs contain flavonoids and glycosides and methyl arbutin, which possess a diuretic effect.
- Arbutin in combination with a methyl ether of Gallic acid and hydroquinone has an antibacterial effect and contributes to the disinfection of the urine. The same effect has the drug Urolesan.
- In URSI contains tannins, which have a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect on the entire urinary system.
- Due to the glycoside arbutin bearberry increases the resistance of cell membranes of the kidneys and also has antioxidant effects.
- Bearberry increases the resistance of the tissues of the urinary system to oxygen starvation.
- Bearberry has a choleretic effect.
For the treatment of kidney stones apply a decoction, infusion and tea tree oil. To enhance diuretic effect, you can also use other herbs.
A decoction of the leaves of bearberry. In an enamel bowl you need to put 1 tablespoon of raw pour 200 ml of boiling water. Put the bowl in a water bath, cover and leave for 30 minutes. Then for 10 minutes the broth cool, strain, wring out and bring the resulting volume to 200 ml, adding necessary amount of water. Before use, the brothneeds to be warmed up and shaken. Multiplicity of reception – 3 to 5 times a day. Dosage – 1 tablespoon. Dependence on meal 40 minutes before a meal.
Infusion of leaves of bearberry. The infusion is prepared as a decoction of the leaves, but kept the infusion in a water bath for half an hour and 15 minutes. The infusion is cooled for 45 minutes at room temperature.
The infusion of the filter bags. In an enamel or glass container put 3-4 package, which pour 100 ml boiling water. The dishes cover with lid and leave for half an hour. Then the bags are drained, and the resulting infusion was adjusted to a volume of 100 ml., the reception Frequency of infusion – 3-5 times a day. Dosage is 1/3 Cup. The dependence on meals – 30 minutes before a meal.
Infusion cystitis. For the treatment of cystitis it is best to use the grass, which was collected and dried themselves. Dried raw materials are ground and pour boiling water. 1 part of leaves will require 10 parts of water. The infusion is kept under a lid for 45 minutes. Then it is necessary to strain and take a tablespoon three times a day.
Strictly forbidden to take bearberry during pregnancy and lactation, on the background of acute glomerulonephritis, with acute diseases of the digestive system. Do not use bearberry patients with renal insufficiency, and should not be given to children under 12 years.
For the treatment of kidney stones, you can use the grass called Boudreau. You should use this recipe:
- Tablespoon of herbs pour a glass of boiling water.
- The dishes put on the fire, bring to a boil and boil for a further 2 minutes.
- Then the broth is removed from heat and insist on for half an hour and then passed through a sieve.
Decoction is taken in small portions throughout the day, regardless of meals.
An effective remedy for removing kidney stones is grass Veronica drug.
The recipe of diuretic infusion:
- Two teaspoons of herbs pour two cups of boiling water.
- The resulting mixture was left for an hour, then passed through a sieve.
- In the infusionadd the tincture Golden mustache (half a teaspoon). To prepare the tincture Golden mustache, you will need to take 50 kolentsi, dry them, grind and pour vodka (1 l). Clean infusion in a cool and dark place, from time to time the bottle is shaken.
Take the infusion of Veronica with the Golden mustache in the dosage 50 gimmediately after a meal.
During the removal of stones and sand from kidneys can be difficult urination. In order to get rid of them, you need to take celery seeds and bring them to a powder and mix with honey in equal proportions. This mixture eat a teaspoon. The multiplicity of reception – 3 times daily, before meals.
The flowers and leaves of Heather can get rid of kidney stones. For the preparation of recipe you will need 3 teaspoons of crushed dry raw pour a glass of hot water and cover the container for steeping the cloth. Use the infusion after it is cool. Pre-composition to drain.
Glass the resulting infusion is necessary to drink throughout the day, dividing it into equal portions. Therefore, it is best to prepare every morning a new drink. Consume the infusion 30 minutes before a meal, before each main meal.
Find out more: the Benefits and harms of garlic, cure garlic
For removing kidney stones, you can use the following recipe based on the juniper:
- Chop and pour two cups of boiling water 2 teaspoons of leaf and juniper berries.
- Leave the mixture to infuse for 2 hours.
- The resulting composition should strain and add some sugar.
- Then put the infusion in a water bath and hold until it won't make syrup.
- Make the syrup should be a teaspoon 3 times a day before each main meal.
Juniper has a diuretic effect, so the dosage you need to follow according to the instructions.
Another recipe based on juniper:
- You need to carefully grind the bark of junipers with scissors to obtain small pieces. You will need this amount of crust, which in powdered form is placed in a pile with a volume of 100 ml.
- The obtained raw material is poured a bottle of vodka and tightly closed.
- Tincture removed in a cool and dark place for 2 weeks. After this time it will be in color to resemble tea strong tea leaves.
- Take a tincture in the amount of 30 ml, 3 times a day, half a HR before a meal. The course will require 3 years the tincture.
The effect can be felt after the end of the first liter of tincture of juniper, that is to say after 10-11 days.
Learn more: Juniper: description and medicinal properties
For getting rid of kidney stones use the root of the madder dye. Unlike other traditional medicines, this plant helps not only to loosen, but to display the gems. In addition, the madder it has analgesic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effect.
After receiving infusions and decoctions-based root of a plant decreases the level of acidity of the urine, and stones are excreted from the kidneys with little or no pain. Because Marena has a diuretic effect, a person comes to normal blood pressure.
Infusions and decoctions on the basis of Marena help to get rid of phosphate, oxalate and urate stones. This is possible due to the chemical composition of the root of a plant. It contains organic acids, proteins, ascorbic acid, pectin substances and inorganic elements. The leaves are phenol carbonic acid, rutin and vitamins.
Recipes for removal of stones from the body:
- To prepare the broth you will need a teaspoon of crushed powdered raw materials and 1.5 cups of boiling water. Powder fill with water, put on fire and boil for 10 minutes. After the broth has cooled, it should drain. Take the broth half a Cup 3 times a day. This tool also helps remove salts from the joints of the limbs.
- To prepare will require a teaspoon of raw material, which is filled with warm water and leave for 8 hours. Then the infusion is filtered (the liquid is poured out, leaving it in a separate bowl), and the remaining raw pour a glass of boiling water. After 15 minutes strain the infusion again. Two infusions are mixed and fully drink in two doses per day. This recipe helps to get rid of the pain associated with gallstones.
- On the basis of madder dye release drug called Cysteinyl. It comes in the form of tinctures, which are also present ethanol, essential oils and magnesiumsalicylate. Cysteinyl recommended to take with kidney stones and cystitis. The dosage is 3-5 drops, the multiplicity of reception – 3 times per day. Pre-Cysteinyl must be diluted in water or to apply the drug on a sugar cube. Taking the drug at mealtime. Treatment can last from several weeks to a month.
The root of the sunflower dissolves oxalates in the kidneys
The root of a sunflower – effective means for treatment of urolithiasis. It can help you to get rid of stones in 80% of cases. The root of the sunflower can be used for getting rid of oxalate, urate and phosphate stones. It is not effective in protein and magnesium concretions.
A decoction of the root of a sunflower. Need 300 g the crushed material and 5 l water. Components are mixed, put on fire and boil for 5-10 minutes. Then the broth is removed from heat and allowed to cool for 8-10 hours. After this time the broth is filtered and adjusted to volume in 4.5 l. Take 500 ml 3 times daily, before meals or after meals.
Separated raw materials can be reused. Keep it in the fridge in enamelware. The second time the roots of the sunflower brew the same way, but boil for 15 minutes. Recycled raw material is utilized.
Minimum course of treatment is 24 to 36 days, you cannot interrupt it. If after 24 days from the start taking the decoction, the effect does not occur, the rate should be extended for up to 12 days. This is followed by a break, which shall not be less than 6 months.
Use a decoction of the roots of the sunflower as a preventive measure. For this it is take it for 6 days. During this time, you need to use no more than 300 g raw materials.
Economical way to use a decoction of the roots of a sunflower. To 3 liters of water will require packaging the roots of a sunflower volume 50 g. On the day you should drink 1 l broth. Once the boiled roots can be used twice. The first time the roots boil 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes, and the third 15-20 minutes. However, multiple use of raw materials leads to the fact that the concentration of nutrients in the broth will be minimal, and therefore to achieve the therapeutic effect is not always possible.
During treatmentroots of a sunflower need to take calcium supplements as a decoction promotes the excretion of this trace mineral from the body. There is also a parallel recommendation to take magnesium preparations. It should be used with caution in patients with magnesium stones, moreover, that the roots of the sunflower to get rid of them do not allow.
A decoction of the roots of a sunflower can not accept all people, because it has some contraindications:
You cannot use a decoction of the roots of sunflower and pregnant women.
A ban on the treatment of roots of a sunflower is for people who are suffering from high blood pressure.
Side effects. During treatment may develop dehydration, so you need to drink plenty of fluids. Break between courses must be at least six months.
It is also possible to develop side effects, which is especially pronounced at the initial stages of reception of decoction of the roots of a sunflower. For example, while the body gets used to the introduction of new tools that may increase blood pressure. If the pressure increases, then the dose of the decoction has to be reduced. Moreover, people who are prone to spikes in blood pressure, immediately to start treatment with small doses of the decoction. Thus, the volume of 3 litres should be taken for 5 days.
If a person is suffering from salt deposits in the joints and ribs, you may experience burning sensation in the problem areas. After a few days the discomfort should pass, so to stop the course of treatment is not necessary.
Another side effect is the staining of urine in dark color, it can remind of rusty water. It is often possible to identify the cereal and the sand. So go out of body stones.
Find out more: Useful properties, cultivation and recipes use sunflower
Onion and sugar from kidney stones
For removal of stones and sand from kidneys, you can use this popular recipe:
- Take a kilo of onions and 400 g sugar.
- Onion is ground in a meat grinder, then mixed with sugar.
- The resulting mixture was placed in an enamel bowl and put on fire.
- After boiling lower the fire and stew the onions for two hours. The mixture should be stirred to prevent it burning.
- After 2 hours, the resulting composition is passed through cheesecloth. Conveniently place a cheesecloth in a colander and squeeze the juice with a spoon.
A kilogram of onions will turn around 0.5 l juice, if the juice was cooked properly, the color should be brown or yellow. To take it hot, divide into 4 portions and drinking for 12 hours.
Find out more: Useful properties, cultivation and application recipes onion
Millet from kidney stones, the best 5 recipes
Millet is a very useful product that can be used for removing stones from the kidney.
Recipe 1. Washed Cup millet need to pour in a jar volume of 3 liters and pour it with hot water. Leave the millet for a day at room temperature to infuse. After the specified time on the surface of the water forming the slurry. With its help get rid of kidney stones.
To drink a liquid in any quantity and at any time. Millet can be filled with water repeatedly until then, until the taste of the infusion is not change, then cereals should be replaced by a new one.
With this infusion, you can quickly clear the urinary system of sand and small stones, well the infusion of millet helps with cystitis. Usually enough two weeks of treatment to dissolve the stone and take it out of the body.
Recipe 2. To prepare the broth of millet will need a half Cup of grains, which needs to be cleaned, pour a liter of water and boil for 7 minutes. Then the broth is cooled and consumed in unlimited quantities. In parallel, you can eat porridge and soups with millet, which also helps in the treatment of urolithiasis. A decoction of millet is recommended to use in violation of the outflow of urine and blockage of the urinary tract stone, but only under medical supervision.
Recipe 3. To reduce inflammation in the kidneys, bladder and in the ureter are required to take an infusion of millet. For its preparation take a jar volume of 3 liters and half fill it with millet. Then the millet and pour the boiling water, mix and leave for a day. After this time the liquid is poured and drink it in unlimited quantities. The course lasts a week.
Millet should not be disposed, it is possible to cook porridge. Every day need to brew a new batch of grains.
You can also use another recipe. Washed millet (1 Cup) pour in three-liter jar and pour 2 cups of boiled water at room temperature. The resulting solution tofor 3 minutes intensively beat up his hands. For treatment use white slurry, which is taken in unlimited quantities.
Recipe 4. For the treatment of cystitis, you can apply the decoction of millet, supplemented with herbal decoction. You will need 2 tablespoons of grains to rinse, pour 2 cups of hot water, put on fire and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
The resulting broth infuse for about minutes, strain and drink according to the therapeutic scheme:
- One tablespoon every hour – the first day of treatment.
- Three tablespoons every hour second day of treatment.
- Half a glass of the decoction three times a day before meals – from the third to the seventh day of treatment.
In parallel, you need to make a decoction of leaves of bilberry. To prepare a tablespoon of raw pour a glass of boiling water, cover and boil for about 5 minutes. The fire should be small. The resulting broth filter and drink in small portions throughout the day.
The treatment with decoction of millet can be supplemented by taking decoction of bearberry. To prepare it you need a tablespoon of raw pour a glass of boiling water, cover and put on a small fire. Boiled the mixture for 5 minutes. Then the broth should infuse for 1.5 hours and strain. Take broth 1/3 Cup three times a day, 30 minutes before a meal.
Recipe 5. I have kidney stones recipe using millet and cranberries. It is also possible to lower blood pressure, strengthen bones, get rid of inflammatory processes in the organs of the urinary system.
Millet need to grow. This grain is filled with water, slightly above their level, then covered with gauze and placed in a warm place. 2 days later the first sprouts. Grain is washed and dried and then brewed as normal porridge. No added salt, sugar or oil, and only cranberries. This porridge is very useful for the kidneys and body as a whole. It can be eaten not only in curative but also for preventive purposes.
A decoction of oats
The decoction of oats are beneficial for the kidneys. It is used for removing stones and sand from the urinary system.
For cooking oatmeal broth need to clear the wheat from the chaff, to fill them in a thermos and pour boiling water. After 12 hours, the infusion is filtered, rubbing it through a sieve. The resulting gluten should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, replacing his Breakfast. In such a mixture do not need to add neither sugar nor salt. During treatment should follow a diet day eating only nutsthe vegetables and fruits.
You also need to drink kidney tea. They may contain the name of woolly (Pol-Pala), or bearberry. It is equally important to observe the drinking mode, using enough water. You can also drink fruit and vegetable juices made at home.
The course of treatment as follows:
- During the first month you need to make a cleaning 1 time per week.
- During the second month for cleaning 2 times a week.
- On the third month you can purify yourself only 1 time.
Compliance with all recommendations will allow to get rid of sand and stones in the kidneys, and to do so gently and painlessly. As prevention is cleansing with oats can be carried out 1 time in 4 months.
Watermelon "diet" dissolves oxalate stones
Watermelon diet helps to eliminate stones from the kidney. The past 2 weeks to eat only watermelons (in that quantity which can afford the body) and black bread. And bread no need to eat a lot.
It is known that the activity of the urinary system increased from 17 to 21 hours, so it is in this time period you need to eat as much watermelon pulp. Well, if you have the opportunity to take a warm bath. It contributes to extension of the urinary tract and easier passage through it of sand and stones.
The result will be felt a week later when the urine starts coming out of the sand. Although watermelon diet is an effective method for the treatment of kidney stones, you need to observe her carefully. It is important to visit a doctor and make sure that the stones in the bladder do not exceed in diameter more 5 mm. In addition, the first course of treatment it is best to limit 5-8 days.
Juice black radish with honey from kidney stones
Black radish in combination with honey is used for removing stones from the kidney and liver. Contained in its juice substances facilitates their destruction and the subsequent release of the urine.
For the treatment use radish juice and cake.Recipes there are many. Some folk healers recommend just drinking the juice in its pure form, and some add to it other ingredients to enhance the effect.
Recipe of black radish with honey:
- You need to carefully wash the radish using a brush. The skin it not remove.
- Then from the radish squeeze the juice, saving the cake.
- To get 3 years juice need 10 kg root. The juice is poured into a jar and placed in storage in the refrigerator.
- Cake mixed with honey. On 1 kg meal take 300 g honey. It can be replaced with sugar. A pound of sugar is equal to 300 g honey. But the use of honey is preferable.
- A dense cake layer is placed in a jar and stored at room temperature. The denser it is Packed, the less likely it is that the Bank will start the mold. If the top of the cake will begin to deteriorate, the top layer should be easy to clean.
To treat kidney black radish need in several stages:
The first step. Start taking juice to one spoon after eating. In this case, the person needs to monitor their well-being. If the liver does not occur, severe pain, then gradually the dose can be increased, bringing it to 1/2 Cup, constantly adding tablespoon. Despite the fact that the juice is used to treat kidney stones, it is a strong cholagogue, therefore, has an impact on the liver. Take the juice until, until the end of the three-liter jar.
The second stage. When the juice runs out, you can start treatment with a cake, which needs to sour. Take meal 1 tablespoon and gradually increasing the dose to 3 tablespoons. The meal consumed during the meal. Treatment meal lasts until such time until it is done.
During the treatment the juice of radish need to adhere to a diet plan, abandoning the use of sour and sharp products. During treatment meal, strict restrictions are removed, however, to abuse the salinity is not necessary.
Radish juice has certain contraindications. Therefore, before starting treatment it is necessary to consult a specialist.
Find out more: Useful properties, cultivation and recipes black radish
Treatment of kidney stonesdecoction, juice and fir oil
This tool is one of the most popular methods of crushing rocks. The treatment takes place gradually. However, you need to be very careful for those who have large kidney stones!
First floor - the use of diuretics herbs. In one week you need to drink decoctions of such herbs as St. John's wort, corn silk, rose hip or any others. It would be even every day to drink fresh juices from vegetables or fruits, but be careful with beet juice! This is the first stage of preparation of the body.
Further, after preparation, will buy in the pharmacy and 2.5% pine oil. You continue to drink herbal tea and juice, but add 5 drops of pine oil on the glass. He has to take it 3 times a day before meals. Treatment of kidney stones lasts for 7 days. On the third or fourth day will be a haze in the urine, which suggests that the stones began to dissolve, and the sand is deduced. After you have to make a break for 1-2 weeks and then repeat the course of treatment. If need be, then you can still repeat the course as long as the kidneys are not cleansed.
But remember that any crushing and cleansing of the kidneys need to do with caution, especially for people with large stones, as by crushing or dissolving the stones can move and block a duct, and then there will be renal colic. So if you have stones greater than 10 mm, consult your doctor.
Learn more: Properties and applications of fir
Beet juice from stones
Beet juice with kidney stones need to drink properly. It can be combined with other vegetable juices such as pumpkin, carrot or celery juice. After the juice is pressed, we need to wait for two hours to settle. Drink the juice for 1 time for a few SIPS.
Beet juice is taken in mixture with carrot and cucumber juice to 1 Cup, twice a day. Most beets take no more than 1/4 Cup, and for the first time, you can take generally 1 teaspoon per Cup. Then the concentration of beet juice gradually increased.
To drink more than 2 weeks beet juice should not, after this time need to take a break for 14 days. If the body reacts negatively to the juice of beet, it is necessary to abandon its use in pure form.
A gentle way of dissolving stones. Beet juice is very aggressive toto soften the beets in the broth. For its preparation you will need 1 kg root crops should be thoroughly washed, pour 3 years cold water and put on low fire. Cooking time is 5-6 hours. Then the broth is poured into another bowl, and grind the beets and squeeze out the juice, which pour in the main broth. Comes out to about 1 l mixture. Take this decoction half an hour before meals, 3 times a day. The first week drink 1/4 Cup, second week half a Cup, and the third week and then 3/4 Cup. This non-aggressive method you can get rid of kidney stones.
Important! Drinking beetroot juice can lead to an increase in size of oxalate stones. Therefore, you should know what type of stones you have, ask the doctor about it at the reception!
Learn more: Benefits and harms of beets and beetroot juice
Lemon juice can dissolve uric acid kidney stones. This is one of the most effective means to combat calculi consisting of uric acid. Against other stones lemon juice turns out to be impotent. Acid contained in lemons, alkalizes the urine (as a result of biochemical reactions inside the body, lemon becomes alkaline) that helps dissolve existing deposits in the kidneys.
For the treatment of kidney disease, you can use this recipe:
Squeeze of fresh lemon 100 ml of juice and mix it with 2 l water.
Drink the resulting lemonade should be during the day. The total volume of liquid is 2100 ml.
The course of treatment with kidney stones for 30 days.
Seeds of fennel or carrots
Seeds of fennel or carrots can be used for removing stones from the kidney.
- Recipe No. 1. For preparation of a medical infusion will need a teaspoon of fennel seeds, which pour a glass of boiling water. The resulting mixture should infuse for 20 minutes, then strain and squeeze. Take the infusion twice a day before meals. Dosage at one time – one glass. Not to start treatment during acute urolithiasis.
Recipe №2. Tablespoon of seedsdill to pour a glass of boiling water, cover and defend for a quarter of an hour. Then, the resulting infusion filter and take 2-4 tablespoons, to 6 times a day.
What mineral water can help with kidney stones?
Treatment of uric acid kidney stones can be supplemented by intake of mineral water. For removing uric acid stones fits any alkaline water. Its use not only promotes the dissolution of urate stones but also prevents their formation. Therefore, when the tendency of the organism to the formation of uric acid stones, it is possible to use such alkaline mineral water, Borjomi, Essentuki 17 etc.
Sodium bicarbonate or ordinary baking soda can be used in urolithiasis. However, bear in mind that it helps only when uric acid stones. On the other stones soda has no effect.
For removing kidney stones be dissolved in a glass of warm water one teaspoon of baking soda and drink in the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. After 2 months of continuous treatment is possible to completely clean the kidneys from uric acid stones.
How to withdraw sand from the kidneys in one day?
Bring the sand (not rocks!) from the kidneys are literally one day. As the experience of a particular person, namely Helena, to do this is not difficult. Helen had experienced this method and convinced of their effectiveness. It offers for removing sand to use the following tools:
- Recipe No. 1. A glass of water to pour 3 tablespoons of knotweed and boil the mixture for 15 minutes. The fire should be small. Then the broth strain and take 1/3 Cup 20 minutes before a meal.
Recipe №2. It is necessary to chop 3 red Apple and pour a liter of water. The resulting mixture is put on fire and boil for 10 minutes. Then another 3 hours insist, covering the dishes with a warm towel. Then infusion of strain and drink instead of tea.
Source: newspaper HLS
With a safe but effective method
This method of treating kidney stones think one of the most simplest, at the same time really helps to withdraw gradually all the stones. You just need each morning, right after lifting for 15 minutes to drink a glass of honey water. To prepare it, justdissolve 2 teaspoons of honey in a glass of water and stir. So continue treatment for 1 to 6 months depending on the extent of the disease.
It should be noted that honey is best to take dark varieties. The darker the better and of course it should be as natural!