Treatment depriving at home
Ringworm is the common name for a group of skin diseases caused by viral or fungal infection. The main symptoms are skin rashes, accompanied by itching and inflammation can lead to tissue necrosis. Looks ringworm like patches on the skin pinkish and whitish color with smooth edges, sometimes with white scales. The cause of the disease – impaired immune system, contamination from stray animals or household through sharing towels, underwear, washcloths.
Zoster requires prompt treatment at the first stages, otherwise the disease becomes severe, and the patient runs the risk of transmitting the infection to others.
Due to the fact that depriving the pathogens can be different microorganisms, treatments can be individualized for each patient. If you use traditional methods of treatment, be prepared for the fact that some of the means used will not work – for example, if the causative agent is not sensitive to iodine, the recipes based on it you will not do. However, other traditional methods of treatment depriving can help to get rid of the rash and restore skin health. Good effect gives comprehensive treatment of using several means: for example, after protyani skin 9% vinegar, when the skin is dry, you can apply a healing ointment.
The treatment of lichen involves the use of antifungal and antiviral ointments, immunomodulating funds and preformed antifungal drugs.
The content of the article:
The treatment of lichen birch tar
Birch tar is an effective remedy for the treatment of dermatological diseases, is used not only in traditional recipes, but also in official medicine. Based on it made Vishnevsky ointment, tar soap, ointment Wilkinson. Studies show that the active substances in the composition of birch tar can stop DNA synthesis, which aredefects.
Licinia rashes often appear in children, as they have more frequent contact with animals, including a street, so the treatment of lichen should be sparing, if possible without the use of antibiotics. Birch tar – is a great solution, as it not only has antiseptic properties, inhibiting pathogens, but also promotes healing of the skin.
Recipes based on birch tar:
- Vs pink lichen effectively operates as a mixture of birch tar and butter take in one to one proportion and applied on the skin, on top of bandage. The smell of birch tar is very characteristic, and is not like all, so the procedure is preferably carried out at night. The butter in this recipe contributes additional nutrition and hydration of the skin;
- Psoriasis or psoriasis is also amenable to treatment with birch tar. Mixture for external use is prepared as follows: the ash of birch logs (one piece) and a tar (three parts) are mixed, is applied to the skin and left for a few hours;
- Compresses with birch tar help with lishainik rashes viral and fungal etiology, lotions, prepared from tar and fish oil mixed in equal proportions. The obtained tool handle folded several times gauze and make a bandage on the affected area. Observe the condition of the skin after you remove the compress if it's all red and wet to the touch, apply a zinc ointment, but not sooner than two hours after the procedure;
- Highly concentrated, the crude tar with salicylic acid is a great treatment for lichen inhibitory pathogenic microorganisms. But it can be used only in the absence of Allergy to components of the therapeutic mixture.
Despite all the useful properties of birch tar, you should remember about rules of its use – to use the tool penetration is not recommended because of carcinogens. Before you do packs of tar, make sure you have no allergic reaction to its components. For this you need to put a little money on the areas with tender skin, wrist, or elbow.
Coal-tar soap. Among the ready means on the basis of birch tar, which can be purchased at a pharmacy, best cope with pityriasis and ringworm pink coal-tar soap. When choosing soap, pay attention to its color: the darker the shade, the higher the concentration of tar, respectively, and the effectiveness of the product.
The method of using tar soap in the treatment of lichen: the affected area with lather, foam left on the skin until dry. Repeat from a few days totwo weeks. Note that the means on the basis of tar can form addictive, so you need to take breaks.
Read more: Birch tar inside from parasites, acne, hair
The treatment of lichen ointments
The treatment of lichen on the skin can be carried out using a mixture of sulfuric ointment, and of benzyl (antiparasitic agent produced in the form of an emulsion) in equal proportions. Applied to the skin three times a day for three days.
In addition, in folk medicine, often used 3 type of pharmaceutical ointments that are cheap:
- Candid Cream 1%. Cream candid – tool for outdoor use, is effective for fungal and bacterial diseases, inhibits reproduction of mould and yeast fungi, gram-negative bacteria. Used in the treatment of dermatitis, thrush, microsporia, multi-colored lichen. The cream is applied to cleansed and dry skin, treatment for ringworm Candida the 1% is 2-3 weeks;
- Ointment the last time with shingles. The last time – effective antifungal drug for external use, available in the form of a solution. It is used to treat ringworm, inhibits pathogens of fungal and bacterial infections, Candida, Microsporum, tinea versicolor, and trichophytosis, can be used to prevent staphylococcal and streptococcal infection. Advantage of last time in comparison with other antifungal agents – gentle to the epidermis, does not cause sensitization. However, if when applying the redness, itching, or discomfort, the solution needs to be diluted with water to an acceptable concentration. Method of application: cotton swab solution applied to the parts lysinami rash three times a day until their complete disappearance. You should try to avoid direct sunlight on the skin at the site of application;
- Ointment Tetracycline with shingles. Tetracycline ointment belongs to the antibiotic with bacteriostatic action inhibits protein synthesis of pathogens. The advantages of this ointment is its universality, it effectively fights infections caused by Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, chlamydia, Salmonella and other bacteria. If skin rashes triggered by a fungal or viral infection, the expressed result.
Acetylsalicylic acid and furatsilina against depriving
Acetylsalicylic acid (plain aspirin tablets) – excellent tool against lishainik rashes. It is used like this: tablets are crushed into a pulp and mix with severe alcohol until smooth, apply to skin and glue on top of the patch. It helps to get rid of lichen in three days.
But a prescription is contra – means can cause rashes in places where there is hair, the mixture can dry them and make them brittle. Also not recommended for use on sensitive skin as it can cause allergic rashes.
Furatsilin is an antiseptic for external use only, sold in pill form in any drugstore, costs pennies. Effectively combats pathogenic microorganisms, destroying their cell walls.
To treat lichen, a solution of seven tablets, dissolved in 100 ml of water. This solution wipe the skin rashes. Immediately after application, when the skin is dry, you can wipe it with a solution of potassium permanganate, it enhances the effect of therapeutic procedures.
The best remedy for lichen
Veterinary ointment YAM-1 is an effective agent for the treatment of lichen, in both animals and humans. Contains a complex of active substances with fungicidal action – tar, sulfur, zinc oxide, salicylic acid, turpentine, and others. In addition to antifungal activity, the tool actively counteracts bacterial infections and helps to reduce itching caused by rashes lishainik. Does not cause sensitization and irritation on the skin, comfortable application thanks to a fat-based (lanolin, petrolatum). Gives good results in the treatment of trichophytosis, moist lichen, ringworm.
Despite the fact that this stuff is for animals, it does not mean that it is impossible to use people. Even some doctors know about this ointment, but they do you about it do not tell you the trick because it is forbidden. But everyone who tries YAM ointment, get a positive result, it is the best remedy for lichen, which you can buy.
The treatment of lichen raisins
When our children see on the street a homeless cat or dog, immediately run to stroke. But then it turns out that the child is ill ringworm.
In such cases it is necessary to go to the doctors and dermatologists in hospitals of permanent chaos: the doctor is not there, then turn to him is huge. And to lose time in such casesimpossible. Depriving can help folk remedy.
Need to take dark raisins, seeds and RUB them on the affected areas and the skin around them.
The fact that the raisins are special substances that kill fungi, and thus absolutely harmless to humans. Fungi parasites are transmitted to humans from animals. Must be rubbed into the skin of the raisins where the body is affected ringworm. Due to the healing properties of raisins he will replace you with the best medical means.
Recipes from depriving with garlic
Honey with grated garlic
A few cloves of garlic shredded on a grater and mix with natural honey until smooth. The resulting mixture is spread over the skin with Lisinym plaques, which contributes to their disappearance. The course of treatment is two to three weeks.
Similar recipe but without the honey composition – crushed garlic rubbed into the affected area, followed by a few hours not to wet the skin.
Garlic compress on the skin areas with ringworm can return to her previous form for a few days. Chopped garlic wrapped in cheesecloth and apply to areas with Lisinym rash for 10-15 minutes.
When lishainik lesions difficult to treat with antibiotics, works effectively the following recipe: grated garlic and lemon applied to the skin, leave the compress on for two hours. Enough three treatments, and the pathogen is destroyed, and the skin is recovering from the defeats.
When shingles contracted from Pets, helps a compress of fresh lemon wedges – keep it on the skin for a few seconds, three hours later the procedure is repeated. Acid contained in the lemon, inhibits the fungus that contribute to the recovery. To continue with the treatment 3-4 days to consolidate the result.
Read more: useful properties and applications of garlic
- Salt. Unconventional method of treatment of lichen with his own saliva and salt. Middle finger moistened with saliva and dial them with a grain of salt, the resulting mixture is applied to the affected areas. This unusual method of treatment of lichen gives the result even after a single application. After using it skin rashes and licinia spots disappear.
- Condensation method (when the Windows in the house are sweating). Ancient folk prescription treatment of lichen: smear the affected areas of condensed moisture on the window glass. To collect the dropscondensation on the window, a breath of hot air. Rashes caused by ringworm, pass after three days using this method.
- Iodine vodka from leaving. Another popular recipe of the mixture for external use: ordinary iodine, which can be purchased at the pharmacy, mixed with vodka in the ratio of one to one and apply to the affected areas of the skin.
- The newspaper ash. You need to twist a big newspaper into a roll and tie it in three places to turned around. Then put it on the bottom of a large upturned bowl and ignite from the top. To support not to fall, let it burn to the end. Burned newspaper left in the plate of dark brown ash. It quickly before it gets cold, you need to lubricate the sore spot. After two or three such treatments, the disease must leave.
okolova Nina Vladimirovna, doctor-naturopath, herbalist