Treatment of tuberculosis folk remedies
The content of the article:
In Russia tuberculosis is sadly famous as the "consumption"from the word"wither". Indeed, tuberculosis of the person dying: losing weight, turns pale, loses appetite and suffers fits of coughing. The culprit of all – the particular Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the tubercle Bacillus, which got its name from the surname of the discoverer. Modern medicine has in its Arsenal of powerful antibiotics, but to eradicate TB completely people failed so far. Why?
Global climate change and mutation of the pathogen allow the tuberculosis to survive despite the efforts of doctors and threaten the health of people. It used to be that the tubercle Bacillus can be caught only in places not so remote, but experience shows that to be infected with TB – simple. Today we will not discuss classical drug therapy, and devote our conversation to folk and alternative methods of treatment. Of course, qualified medical care is vital with pulmonary tuberculosis, but with the help of safe and time-tested tools can significantly speed up recovery and improve health of the patient.
Pine pollen from tuberculosisIn any large public institution (at the station, at school, in the supermarket) the concentration of bacteria in ambient air does not fall below five thousand per 1 cubic meter, and often rolls over to three hundred thousand. Here is the answer to the question of why the seasonal flu every year is growing to epidemic proportions. Tuberculosis is also airborne, and although this pathogen is less common, the danger is still there.
For comparison, in the air of the pine forest contains only about three hundred bacteria per 1 cubic meter! We can say that the atmosphere there is almost sterile, and curative health. Thanks for that I must say the volatile, natural antibiotic exuded by pine trees. And the essential oils contained in pine resin, fresh air, oxidize and fill it with pure ozone. That's why the walk through the pine forest since ancient times, healers includedto treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
If you live far away from nature, and not regularly have the opportunity to breath fresh air of the pine forest, don't worry – you can collect and prepare pine pollen, to carry out tuberculosis treatment at home all year round. In this unique natural material is concentrated all the healing power of pine, and recipes for medicines on the basis of pollen is very simple and accessible to everyone.
Composition and useful properties of pine pollen
Pine pollen is at its core – is a reproductive cell, it is not surprising that in her nature laid the whole baggage of the nutrients and minerals:
- More than a dozen vitamins, including choline (250 mg/100 g). This substance accelerates cell regeneration, protects the liver, improves quality of blood – what could be more important in tuberculosis? Shock doses of vitamins support health of the patient and help him cope with severe chronic illness;
- Valuable micro - and macronutrients: phosphorus (220 mg/100 g), magnesium (110 mg/100 g), calcium (80 mg/100 g). No other natural product can boast such a rich and balanced mineral composition. Useful elements in pine pollen are in proportions that are optimal for their thorough assimilation;
Amino acids, primarily nucleic (48 mg/100 g) that are essential in the treatment of persistent bacterial infections. Clinical tests showed that after two months of regular consumption of pine pollen composition of the blood of TB patients is significantly improving: the level of red blood cells rises by a third, and hemoglobin is 15%, and all the nucleic acids;
- Carbohydrates, polysaccharides and cellulose make pine pollen is a highly nutritious product and help to maintain the patient's body, weakened by the long illness. In tuberculosis it is recommended to consume 300-500 grams of carbs a day to ensure the brain, heart and lungs energy in full. As pine pollen is a concentrated natural energy;
Biologically active substances – enzymes, enzymes, flavonoids, volatile – help fight tuberculosis, strengthen immunity, enhance the effect of drugs and act as effective adjunct to the basic therapy.
How to collect pine pollen?
Thinking about collecting pine pollen time, if the garden has already bloomed Apple trees. It was the middle of may in Central Russia – the optimal time for collecting and storing this valuable material. Better to go with a pine forest several times at intervals ofa couple of days, so as not to miss the moment of flowering. Ready to harvest inflorescences resemble small ears of corn, covered with bright yellow fragrant pollen. Correctly they are called "anthers".
If you manage to collect at least one full bucket anther, you can assume that two liters of pine pollen you have provided. Bringing the loot home, cover the floor with clean paper and place the anthers in a single layer. Location choose a dry, warm, without drafts. After a few days the pollen will fall off, then it can be neat to collect, sift and fold for storage in glass or wood container with a lid.
On topic: Pine pollen – nature's gift (how to collect how to prepare, in what diseases it will help)
Recipes for the treatment of tuberculosis pine pollen
- Mix in a glass jar 150 grams of lime honey and one tablespoon of pine pollen. Store in the fridge. Taken before meals, three times a day 1 dessert spoon for 60 days and then take a break for 2 weeks.
- In case you are allergic to honey take pine pollen in a pure form, without additives. For a pronounced therapeutic effect, enough of one teaspoon three times a day on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. Pollen is recommended to drink at least one full glass of clean water. The standard course of treatment – two months on it you'll need about two hundred grams of pine pollen.
A great way to preserve the freshness and medicinal properties of pollen, preparation of an alcohol tincture. Chekushku vodka you will need 5 tablespoons of pine pollen. The drug should be kept in a cool and dark place for at least two weeks and then take 1 tablespoon 30 minutes before meals three times a day for two months. If you do not suffer from allergies to bee products, be sure to add of the tincture 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
Medicinal tea made from the pine pollen helps to relieve fits of coughing in tuberculosis, facilitating expectoration and to raise immunity. In a teapot 500 ml you will need 2 tablespoons of pollen, the same amount of dried Linden blossom, pharmacy chamomile and root of marshmallow. Cast from the kettle 100 ml of tea four times a day, supplementing this volume with boiling water to a glass and drink before meals.
Chinese method of treatment of tuberculosis dried mole cricket
Is considered the most effective popular method of treatment of tuberculosis.
The mole cricket is a large insect. It lives in the ground in floodplains. From ancient times to the present day the peoples of Africa and Asia are willing to eat it fried. They believe the mole cricket is a delicacy and argue that it is tasty and healthy treat treat tuberculosis, strengthens the immune system, prevents the development of cancer.
Chinese healers believe that during heat treatment the mole cricket is losing part of the healing properties. Therefore, for the preparation of medicines used dried mole cricket.
Mole crickets are caught, washed and dried in shade. One course of treatment take 30-40 grams and grind in a mortar. The resulting powder is mixed with honey, sweet syrup or cold cereal.
Take the remedy 2-3 tablespoons three times a day before meals.
The results of treatment usually appear the next day that the patient has a good appetite, he begins to gain weight, feel better, be forces. The disease is retreating.
Why Medvedka effective against tuberculosis?
It turns out that the white blood cells of the mole cricket is capable of dissolving waxy shell Koch's Bacillus – Mycobacterium tuberculosis – irrespective of their localization in the body. In the early stages of the disease is enough for one course of treatment with mole cricket.
And order a whole dried mole cricket, any time of the year .
Treatment of tuberculosis with garlic
Treatment with garlic is effective against tuberculosis, although the long-term. The fact that the juice and aqueous extract of garlic have a strong antibacterial activity on tubercle bacilli, stop their growth and development. In the diet of tuberculous patients have to be garlic. It is recommended 1-2 cloves every 2 hours.
Here's some recipes using garlic:
- Easy way. Every morning clean 2 garlic cloves, finely grind them and pour a glass of water. Garlic infused this infusion during the day. On the morning of the infusion is drunk, and again cleaned and cut 2 cloves of garlic and filled with water. So to continue for 2-3 months.
- Traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of tuberculosis recommends the inclusion in the diet of the patient garlic in very large quantities. In 1 day you need to eat 30 grams of garlic (2 tablespoons). And gradually, over 1.5 months to increase the dose to flesh90-120 grams (approximately half a Cup of garlic). After reaching this maximum dosage you need to start gradually reduce the dosage over the next 1.5 months dose of garlic is gradually reduced to the original 30 g a day.
- Recipe with honey and horseradish. Thoroughly mix 400 g of horseradish and garlic, mashed to a pulp, 1 kg of butter and 5 kg of honey, to insist in a boiling water bath for 5-10 minutes, occasionally stirring the contents. Make pulmonary tuberculosis of 50 g before meals.
Proven effective remedy
Take equal parts of: aloe juice, interior pork fat (melted), carrot juice, beet juice, black radish juice. Place in pot, cover to cover fresh dough and simmer in the oven or Russian stove for at least 6 hours. Pour into a bottle or jar, having passed through several layers of cheesecloth. Take 1 tbsp 3-4 times a day warm. A means to store in the fridge.
Iceland moss from tuberculosis
Iceland moss, or scientifically "tsetrariya", grows not only on the eponymous island nation. To meet this lichen in the tundra, swamps and pine forests of Eurasia, Africa and even Australia. It grows either on land or on old, rotten stumps. In view of tsetrariya modest: 12-15 cm tall, greenish-brown with white speckles, with petals in the form of collapsed or expanded blades, and with fruit bodies at the ends.
The name Icelandic moss was due to the fact that in Celtic folk medicine was disclosed its healing properties. Tuberculosis appeared in medieval Northern Europe for a very long time, and the healers were looking at the nature of salvation from this scourge. Recipes based on Icelandic moss can be found in the old monastic books, and modern herbalists and naturopaths tsetrariya still held in high esteem.
Use and chemical composition tsetrarii
Until the early twentieth century, when the medical minds took possession of alkaloids and glycosides, Iceland moss was considered one of the main means for the treatment of resistant bacterial infections, including pneumonia and tuberculosis. Remembered tsetrarii after the Second World war, when its composition found usnic acid – a powerful antibiotic. In addition to the beneficial acid, in the composition of Icelandic moss, there is a substance called Caterina. It stimulates the secretion of gastric juice and stimulates appetite in patients with tuberculosis.
Very interesting carbohydrate compositiontsetrarii. It is almost completely presented latinam, which is very well absorbed by the human body. Thus, Icelandic moss brings in the treatment of tuberculosis triple favor: he kills the tubercle Bacillus, helps people to awaken the appetite and provide nutrients.
Recipes for the treatment of tuberculosis Iceland moss
- To prepare a decoction, take 2 table spoons of dried chopped Icelandic moss, put in an enamel saucepan, pour half a liter of clean cold water, bring to boil and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes with a tightly closed lid. Ready broth is filtered through a sterile gauze, pour into a glass jar and set aside on the window sill. The day a TB patient must drink all the broth in 3-4 divided doses before each meal. The course of treatment is 1 month. If the medicine is intolerably bitter, you can add honey or milk.
- Alcoholate on tsetrarii well kept and sparingly used. For its preparation take 250 ml of 60% rubbing alcohol and 50 g of dried ground Icelandic moss. Ocuparte all in a glass bottle and incubate in a dark, cool place for one week and then begin taking 10-20 drops three times daily, and continue treatment for 20-30 days.
With advanced forms of pulmonary tuberculosis treatment with the decoction or tincture tsetrarii you can continue up to six months, however, it is recommended to take breaks between courses of 2-3 weeks. Icelandic moss is combined with pine pollen: much more effective together, they destroy the tubercle Bacillus, increase the body's defenses and accelerate recovery.
Aloe from pulmonary tuberculosis
The agave, or aloe – all the favorite houseplant for help to which people resort in a variety of ailments. Aloe juice is instilled into the nasal passages during a cold, his flesh treat burns and wounds. Although the composition of this plant and contains vegetable acids that inhibit microbes and bacteria, aloe is not affected by the tubercle Bacillus pronounced destructive action, so it is not a panacea for tuberculosis.
But the recovery of the patient depends not only on successful destruction of the pathogen. Strengthen immunity , and the person cope with the disease itself. Aloe allows not only to intensify the protective properties of our body, but also saturate it with essential vitamins, minerals,amino acids and polysaccharides. In other words, the agave protect TB patients from exhaustion.
Healing powers and composition the aloe leaf
The juice and pulp of aloe leaves have a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic, regenerating, nourishing and anti-bacterial properties due to the content:
Vitamins (A, E, C, B1, B2, B6);
- Anthraquinone glycosides (emodin, natalina, Alaina);
- Amino acids;
- Of styrenes and resins.
Tuberculosis aloe provides support, exhausted by disease of the body, enhances the effectiveness of medicines basic therapy and promotes healing of cavities in lungs. The availability of this medicinal plants – another reason to include aloe Vera in the treatment of tuberculosis.
Recipes for the treatment of tuberculosis with the help of aloe
- Put in an enamel saucepan one finely chopped fleshy aloe leaf, add 300 g of liquid honey (preferably lime), stir, put in the refrigerator. Take 1 tablespoon three times a day before meals for two months.
- Take 400 grams of yellow sugar molasses, a piece of rosin and 200 g of aloe. Leaves cut across in small pieces (3-5 cm), rosin mash in a mortar, mix all ingredients in a clay pot to roast, cover and put in the oven at a minimum temperature all night. You get a viscous mass, similar to honey. Strain it , pour into a jar, store in the refrigerator and take a teaspoon three times a day until the medicine is over.
Put in enamel pot, 100 g of honey, a packet of butter (200 g) and 50 g of cocoa powder. Squeeze on top juice of one large aloe leaf. Stirring, melt over low heat but do not boil. Ideally, water temperature should not rise above 46 degrees, to preserve all useful properties. The mixture should be poured into a glass container and store in the refrigerator, and take morning and evening, stirring 1 tablespoon in a glass of hot milk. This medicine can be taken in tuberculosis continuously for many months – it is safe and very useful for a weak body.
In a small saucepan, pour 200 grams of honey and add 1 Cup finelychopped leaf aloe. Stir and let infused under a lid. Meanwhile, in another saucepan pour 3 tablespoons of birch buds and lime color, pour two cups of boiling water, boil on the stove for 3 minutes, wrap a blanket and leave for 20 minutes. Then you will only drain and mix honey with herbal extract, add 100 ml of olive oil, pour into a glass jar and put into the refrigerator. Before use, the medicine should be shaken and take a tablespoon three times a day for at least two months.
Put in a large enamel pot with 50 g of propolis, 250 ml honey, 25 g mumie, 25 g of pine resin, 100 ml of aloe juice and 0.5 kg of butter. Melt the mixture over low heat and mix thoroughly, avoiding boiling. When the medication is completely cool, remove it for a week in the basement, or on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, let marinate. You can then start taking a tablespoon three times a day, treatment course – 2-3 months.
Bush cut the aloe not less than five years old, wrap it in black cotton cloth and put away for a week in the fridge. This will run in the leaves of the desired chemical reaction and to enhance the bactericidal properties of the plants. Then remove the leaves, squeeze out all the juice and measure the volume. Take exactly the same amount of liquid honey and brandy, stir again and leave in refrigerator for storage. Need to be treated this way: three times a day take a teaspoon of this drug and to eat a soup spoon of badger fat (can be mixed badger fat with pork lard or cow's butter). Good support in the treatment of tuberculosis by this method – a decoction of viburnum, moss, licorice and marshmallow, 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. The broth should boil for 10 minutes and infuse for at least an hour, and then drink it in small SIPS half a Cup before meals three times a day. Three months of treatment by this method it is possible to drive TB into a deep remission.
Vinegar can kill TB
Acetic acid copes with the Mycobacterium tuberculosis – to such conclusion the group of scientists from USA, Venezuela and France. In early studies tested the impact of 6% vinegar on a classical strain of Bacillus, and it was found that already after 30 minutes, the pathogen is neutralized.
Further research doctors dedicated to the fight against the most resistant strains of tuberculosisMycobacterium tuberculosis. And here the results are astounding – with the usual 10% vinegar for 30 minutes to destroy even the most dangerous pathogen of tuberculosis. Besides, vinegar is an inexpensive, non-toxic and relatively safe substance for health. So now there are active development of dosage forms on the basis of vinegar for the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
In folk medicine antibacterial properties of vinegar have long been known, and this tool is used when fungal infections of the skin, dermatitis, excessive sweating, and many other ailments. However, it should be remembered that the ingestion of vinegar inside should be handled with care – this treatment is contraindicated in peptic ulcer and hyperacidity of the stomach!
Tuberculosis treatment vinegar
- Take 100 g of fresh grated horseradish, 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons of 9% Apple vinegar, mix everything thoroughly and store in holodilnike, in glass containers. He has to take it by teaspoonful three times a day 15-20 minutes before meals as long as the supply is exhausted. Two weeks later, the course of TB treatment can be repeated.
- From the obnoxious attacks of dry cough are excellent for acetic inhalation. Add regular vinegar in the boiling water at the rate of 2 tablespoons to 1 Cup and breathe on this part of 10-15 minutes. The procedure is best done before bedtime.
- TB patients frequently complain of night sweats. This problem will also help to handle the vinegar. Mix it with water in equal proportions, moisten a clean cotton bed sheets, wrap the patient's neck and leave on for 5-10 minutes, without covering. Then take a sheet and cover the patient with a dry blanket.
Badger and bear fat from tuberculosis of the lungs
Badger fat is a unique storehouse of nutrients and biologically active components:
- Vitamins (A, E, R, K, PP, B2, B5, B6);
- Carotenoids and organic fatty acids;
- Micro - and macroelements (magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and many others).
Regular intake of fat badger enriches the blood, reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis, accelerates the regeneration of cells, facilitates the processes of scarring and wound healing, which is very important in pulmonary tuberculosis. Since ancient times when milk was recommended by traditional healers as one of their main medications with prolonged cough. Modern doctors advise smokers with the experience, after all, badger fat relieves painful bouts of dry cough andremoves darkening in the lungs.
Bear fat in its medicinal properties similar to badger. This product was subjected to thorough study at the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and gerontology. In the composition of bear fat discovered valuable biologically active substances:
- Tsitaminy (Karaman, bronholitin, cerebrin, hepatamin, asarinin, thymusamin, pankramin, Vendramin);
- Triterpenove glycosides (pectin, Salomon, panokase);
- B vitamins, tocopherol, folic acid;
- More than a dozen minerals.
Treatment of tuberculosis badger and bear fat
For the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis it is important to find a quality badger or bear fat. In pharmacies it is often sold in diluted form or with the addition of impurities. This is due to the rarity and high cost of raw materials. Best place to buy fat directly from hunters, fresh. But before that make sure that samples of the carcass of a dead animal had been submitted for analysis as required by the rules.
Bear and badger fat are taking pure or mixed with honey 1 tablespoon in the morning and evening, and at night they pound the chest and back of a patient with tuberculosis. Treatment can continue indefinitely, because badger and bear fat have no contraindications.
Wax moth from tuberculosis
From the point of view of any beekeeper, wax moth is a pest taking up residence in weak bee families. She lays there eggs, of which then the tracks, ruining the hive. But this moth is from the family of pyralid not such a terrible creature as it may seem. Only larvae capable of feeding on wax – I have not yet produced the desired digestive enzymes. And in the days of ancient Egypt people were able to establish that the larvae of wax moths can prolong youth. Egyptian healers agree Japanese doctors – they are also well-known unique properties of this insect.
The famous Russian physician and scientist I. I. Mechnikov spent a long time trying to devise a reliable vaccine against tuberculosis. In 1899 he drew the attention of wax moths, and I thought, what if unique enzymes that digest the wax, can destroy the cell wall of Mycobacterium tuberculosis? Because these substances are very similar – the molecules of the wax are also durable and resistant to chemical attack, as Koch's Bacillus. The experiments showed that Terraza and lipase – those particular enzymessuccessfully penetrate the cell membrane of tubercle bacilli and destroy them.
Research wax moth after the death of Mechnikov was continued by his students, S. I. Zolotarev and S. I. by Metalnikov. The doctors approached the issue in the other hand, they studied the immunity of the wax moth, and was surprised to find that her larvae 100% resistant to tuberculosis, plague, cholera and diphtheria.
More modern scientific studies Dating from the mid twentieth century. It was then that a physician and microbiologist C. A. Mukhin came to the creation of the first dosage form based on the larvae of the wax moth. A scholar in his youth, he fell ill with tuberculosis, therefore, treated the search for a cure, as to save his own life and not shied away from any bold theories or folk methods.
Mukhin studied the effect of extract wax moth on patients with tuberculosis and myocardial infarction over 30 years, and during this time has achieved good results: the cure contributed to the scarring of heart tissue and healing of tubercular cavities. In modern medicine, extract wax moth has not lost its relevance, although the treatment is hampered by the rarity of the material and insufficiently well-developed infrastructure for its production.
Recipe tincture wax moth
Larvae of the wax moth are preparing a special alcohol tincture, because no other processing methods can not guarantee the preservation of its biological properties. Heat the wax moths, you should not. And to prepare appropriate medications not all the larvae. You need to choose those that are younger because they have more medicinal substances. If you decide to try this method of treatment of tuberculosis, it is best to enlist the support of an experienced beekeeper or biology.
Immediately after collection of the larvae of the wax moth their hurt into a clean container made of thick dark glass and fill with medical alcohol at the rate of 1 to 10, or 4 ml of alcohol per 1 larva. Container tightly sealed and within 10 days insist medication in a cool place, away from sunlight. Then the infusion is filtered and strained through sterile gauze. Stored it in the refrigerator for no more than three years.
Treatment of tuberculosis by extract of wax moth is as follows: a quarter Cup of water or other hot liquid drip 15-20 drops, mix and drink three times a day 30 minutes before meals. The extract can be used as a preventive measure, then it is taken once a day. At the time, the course is not limited to, side-effects, the treatment does not. Medication may be given even to children at the rate of 3 drops per 10 kg of body weight.
Dill to help tuberculosis
Fennel seeds is an affordable remedy that can be used not only in disorders of sleep and digestion, but also for the treatment of tuberculosis. In the composition of dill seed many useful components:
- Vitamins A, B and C;
- Calcium, manganese, selenium, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, sodium, phosphorus;
- Palmitic, linolenic and oleic acids of vegetable;
- Flavonoids, carotenoids and other nitrogenous compounds.
Before to start treatment of TB dill, should really stock up on raw materials. Buy a dozen packages of dill seed to not often had to run him to the grocery store or pharmacy. The course was long, but the result will surprise you.
The treatment of TB dill
The infusion is prepared in the evening so as to use it all over the next day. Adopt for these purposes, a small enamel saucepan. There pour a tablespoon of dill seeds with a slide, pour half a liter of clean cold water, boil and simmer with the lid closed for 5 minutes. Put the pan on all night on the windowsill to dill, the broth is well infused.
In the morning strain the medication through a sterile gauze, pour into glass jar and drink in 5 receptions in half a Cup during the day, no matter before meals or after. The treatment of TB dill is recommended to continue for at least six months until all symptoms disappear. A month later the cough will be repeated much less frequently, improved appetite and sleep, the feeling of comfort in the lungs and intestines. Infusion of fennel can be given even to young children and much older patients, it has no contraindications and causes no side effects.