Diet for allergies
The content of the article:
Food Allergy is a reaction of the human immune system, when the protective system perceives the incoming food protein as a foreign agent.
Causes of food intolerance
Food sensitization cannot be attributed to any one cause.
It multifactory reaction, among the main reasons:
- Pseudoallergic reaction;
- Mental illness;
- The enzyme deficiency.
Pseudoallergic reactionIf there is pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, the occurrence of pseudoallergic reactions is not uncommon. In violation of the state of the intestinal mucosa exogenous gistaminolitiki get increased access to the fat cells. For example, when eating fish, supplements, berries may cause reactions that were not previously observed. They are similar to Allergy symptoms but in the blood of allergic antibody lgE remain at the level of norms. Most likely it is due to the fact that multiple mast cells, which are located throughout the intestines, as well as outside it, begin to dispose biologically active substances. Against this background, there are periodically repeated and the reactions of the body, such as: angioedema, urticaria. From allergies the patient has not previously suffered.
In addition, allergic reactions may be the consequence of low activity of histaminase. This occurs when the failure of the mechanisms responsible for deactivation of biologically active substances.
To trigger the development of reaction products, containing a lot of histamine. For example, this may occur when the consumption of red wine or tuna (400mg on 100 g).
Cause headaches, vomiting and nausea may be tyramine. This substance is rich in herring in marinade, and also brewer's yeast. Pathological reaction occurring at the intake of tyramine occur in disorders inside of the intestine microbial biocenosis.
In addition, to provoke intolerance to certain foods may be due to the intake of tartrazine. This orange dye is often found in composition of carbonated drinks, the marmalade, confectionery creams, and so Intolerance is caused by a metabolic failure, responsible for the uptake of arachidonic acid. As a result, the body begin to form prostaglandins, which may cause a choking patient.
Food sensitization associated with enzyme deficiency
Due to the shortage of enzymes can cause the following varieties of food intolerance:
Deficiency of lactase which helps to break down the molecules of milk sugar, produces intolerance to cow's milk. Most often this feature of the body is found among residents of Asian and African countries. At the same time people suffer from flatulence and diarrhea.
To provoke diarrhea able the deficiency of sucrose that occurs on the background of violations of the fermentation of sugar. This pathology is less common.
If a person is suffering from the syndrome of celiac disease, the intestines will not be able to properly ferment and metabolize gluten. It is contained in wheat and some other products. This patient will suffer from diarrhoea and other digestive disorders. If a person begins to adhere to a gluten-free diet, the condition of his digestive system normalizerbase. However, if left untreated, the disease can develop severe pathology, until the atrophy of intestinal villi and development of cancer. In the diagnosis of disease in humans in the blood revealed lgG antibodies produced to fight the gliadin. This substance, in turn, is a component of gluten.
Intolerance of foods due to mental illness
This problem is far more common than it may seem. Psychological problems can cause intolerance to certain foods. Sick people complain of various symptoms, including: headaches, nausea and vomiting, increased weakness, therefore they refuse many foods. On the background rejection can develop anemia, a drop in the level of protein in the blood. In the treatment of nervous anorexia impossible without consulting a psychiatrist. In these patients in parallel with the changes in eating behavior may be hysterical, depressive and anxiety disorders, disturbance of adaptation.
Food allergies can manifest in different ways. Some patients suffer from diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. In this case there is clinic gastritis allergic nature and enterocolitis. Enhancement of motor function of the intestine, changes in the morphology of the mucosa of the stomach and intestines can be explained by the actionpeptic hormones. They are produced by audacity – secreting cells of the stomach and duodenum.
It is noteworthy illnesses, such as enterocolitis and eosonophilic gastritis. They develop in the absence of the participation of lgE antibodies.
Some patients experience other symptoms of allergic intolerance of products, including: stomatitis, cheilitis, angioedema, dermatitis, atopic form, hives, rhinitis, dyspnea.
Most often provoke a pathological reaction products such as crustaceans and shellfish, wheat, tree nuts and peanuts, eggs and cow's milk.
The list of allergenic products
There are certain foods that are able most often to provoke an allergic reaction in humans. The tendency to allergies, they should be eaten with caution.
The list of allergenic foods of plant origin
The list of allergenic foods of animal origin
The most allergenic productsAlmost any product with the exception of salt and sugar will have allergic properties.
Most often provoke patologicheskoi the reaction products in the molecular weight of the glycoprotein which ranges from 10 to 67 thousand. More oftenthey are resistant to temperatures, readily soluble in water, slightly susceptible to proteolytic enzymes, and acids.
In America, a study was conducted in which occurred the test with placebo. On this basis it was concluded that up to 93% of all allergic reactions are caused by just 8 foods. If you place them in order, starting with the "threat", then in the first place would be eggs, they should be peanuts. The third line is given to soybeans, followed by nuts (forest), completes the list of wheat, ahead of it are only fish and crustacean representatives. In addition, the researchers note that chocolate is actually not is such a potent allergen, as is commonly believed.
Most of the deaths from anafilaktichesky reaction both among adults and among children lead eat fish, peanuts, forest nuts and shellfish. In addition, additional risk factors, often resulting in the deaths of people considered that they have history of bronchial asthma and untimely administration of epinephrine.
In children food Allergy is more widespread than among adults. This is because their intestinal wall more permeable, enzyme function is not fully developed. All this allows undigested proteins to penetrate easier into the bloodstream and provoke a pathogenic reaction.
- Hens ' eggs. You should know that the yolk and the white do not cause the same severity of allergic reactions. After heat treatment the protein becomes less allergenic. Attempt to replace the protein of chicken for a protein of a duck or goose is impractical, as its proteins are not specific. If a person has a reaction to eggs, it will manifest itself in the consumption of poultry meat. In addition, people often are not able to consume foods, which include eggs, for example, ice cream, candy, bread etc. additionally, it is important to remember that some vaccines contain impurities protein chicken, so they cannot enter people with a special sensitivity to this product. Thus, vaccination against influenza, typhoid or fever can cause death of the patient.
- The cow's milk. It includes 20 proteins, with a greater or lesser degree of allergenicity. Some proteins are destroyed by boiling milk, which occurs after 20 minutes, so some people can drink it after this treatment. If you have a sensitivity to regular milk, it will appear to dry, and its condensed counterpart. However, it is possible to replace it with a goat. Often, people who are allergic to milk, it is not cheese.
- Fish. This is the mosta dangerous product in terms of allergic reactions. Sometimes patients may experience a seizure even after inhalation of its vapors, which are allocated during cooking. While it is not possible to transfer any fish. Such allergies often pursues man throughout his life. It should be noted that some people can eat canned fish, such as cooking contributes to the reduction of its allergenic properties. In addition, they sarcoplasmic substance modified with a lipophilic drying, it is necessary to consider when performing a test using allergens from fish.
- Meat. As for meat products, in the presence of pathological reactions to one kind of meat, the patient safely tolerate the other (can't eat lamb, but does not give a reaction to pork and poultry), due to the different antigenic composition of animals. It is worth considering that the presence of Allergy to horse meat, you cannot enter the serum against tetanus.
- Lobster, crayfish, shrimp and crabs. If a person has an allergic reaction to any representative of the crustaceans, they should be excluded from food.
- Cereals. Rarely cause allergies, oats, rye, wheat, corn and rice, but severe allergies can cause buckwheat. If you have hypersensitivity to grass, you should remember that they are part of many meat products, and also in cosmetics.
- Berries, vegetable and fruit culture. Often the child is observed in people who are unable to carry the pollen of trees. After heat treatment they become less allergenic.
- Nuts. Very often they cause severe pathological reactions, even if enter the body in small quantities. It is important to be aware of their wide application in confectionery.
- Seasonings. Often allergic to them available to people who are not able to transfer pollen.
Not uncommon is the disappearance of the pathological reaction in children when they reach three years of age. Is allergic to soy, egg, milk. Moreover, to reduce their aggressive effects on the body capable of handling high temperatures.