A list of gluten and gluten products
Celiac disease is a pathology with multiple causes, but the main one is considered to be a violation of digestion in the intestine. Celiac disease occurs on the background of the damage located in the small intestine villi the products, which is the allergen that is gluten or identical proteins, Avenyn, gardein, etc.
To avoid the consumption of gluten is problematic, due to the fact that the gluten found in the diet of a modern person. Up to 80% of the foods contain this protein. To completely remove gluten from the menu is very difficult, because, first and foremost, his hidden presence in many prepared foods.
People suffering from gluten intolerance, give the pathological reaction of not only this protein but also on its derivatives, as well as some components contained in the products. This explains the fact that someone is a certain product fit, and someone it causes allergies. The severity of celiac enteropathy varies, so paying attention to gluten products, you should take into account the individual characteristics of a person. Indeed, to predict the possible response of the organism in each specific case is just not possible.
The content of the article:
It is important to understand that sticking a menu in which there are no products with allergens, will have throughout life. Such products abound, and almost every day there is a new component of food that contains dangerous for the patient gluten. Labelling that the product contains gluten, often just missing, so the proposed list should learn, or simply always be freely available.
A gluten-free diet for children – practical tips for parents
- to store what you will eat child, you need a separate locker. It is important that it was not the shelf, which is located in a common enclosure, namely a separate place for storage.
- The child should have its own utensils. In order to better identify, you can do the marking. Cooking and frying is also in separate pots and pans, you need to find a place in the kitchen individual baking tray, skimmer, ladle and other kitchen utensils.
- Board that is going to get bread for the child, must also be individual. This rule applies to knives.
- If you have an allergic reaction to dairy products, for cutting the spread without content milk should be a separate knife.
- Human hand preparing food for the child, must be thoroughly cleaned after cooking for healthy people.
- In the beginning it should be tasted the dish you will have a child, and then everyone else.
- Cakes containing gluten should not be prepared with gluten-free food in the same oven.
- What is under the ban, should be out of reach of the patient.
- Should not be taken into account and moreover put into practice the advice from people without medical training regarding what a product can or cannot eat this disease.
- If there is doubt as to whether to consume a particular product, from tasting it to be abandoned.
- If the product is available for the first time, it should be the only new component within the menu that day.
Ingredients in English, which should alert
If you have to buy food, the label of which there is no translation, you need to be extremely careful, because gluten can hide the following items:
- The product consists of cereals containing dangerous protein: oats, rye, wheat;
That the products can be supplementing with gluten, say the following pointers: modified starch, or the same phrase, but with the addition of the word food, or separately the word starch. Of danger can testify words and phrases malt or malt flavoring, just flavoring, vegetable gum with a prefix or protein, or hydrolyzed vegetable protein, emulsifier, stabilizer;
The presence of traces of protein evidenced by the inscription may contain traces of gluten.
List of gluten-free products
Those firms that produce products that do not contain even residual allergen particles, letting go of their relatively high cost. However, the person with the pathology, it is necessary to purchase such products. The alternative is the preparation of absolutely all foods at home. If the product is not gluten free, this is evidenced by marking "gluten free products".
List of manufacturers the following:
- The Italian company Dr. Shar;
- The German firm Glutano;
- Finnish Moilas;
- Swiss Finax.
It is important, focusing on the existing list of products that do not contain the allergen, we consider that the production technology changes frequently. Therefore, to avoid adverse reactions, you should carefully study the markings.
In addition, this protein can get into the pure product, when it is transported, produced or stored in a single container (equipment) with those products that contain the allergen.
Exemplary gluten-free menu for a week
- First meal: rice cereal and berries, honey, bread flour-based almond, organic cocoa.
- Lunch: meat soup.
- Snack: corn muffin, fruit salad, milk.
- The end of the day: yogurt and cereal with millet.
- First meal: dessert based on cottage cheese and fruit, bread, rice, coffee and natural milk.
- Lunch: potatoes, baked fish and greens, green salad, berry compote.
- Snack: rice crackers with jam, cocoa;
- End of day: a porridge of goat milk, breads soy-based.
- First meal: milk and corn flakes.
- Lunch: pancakes with the buckwheat flour with the addition of meat, chicken broth.
- Snack: tea and baked apples, nuts.
- The end of the day: vegetables stewed in sour cream, juice fresh.
- First meal: cheese added to the omelette, tortilla-based corn flour and coffee.
Lunch: fish soup, boiled egg, beans stew.
- Snack: tea with banana.
- the end of the day: a casserole of cheese and flour, rice, tea.
- The beginning of the day: boiled fish, rice porridge and cocoa.
- Lunch: soup with spinach and cheese, steamed vegetables.
- Snack: boiled egg, tea.
- The end of the day: boiled meat and porridge.
- The beginning of the day: cocoa and cheese.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, fish baked, with milk.
- Snack: buckwheat breads, fruit drink.
- The end of the day: vegetables in the oven cheese, tea.
- First meal: rice cakes, tea with milk.
- Lunch: soup with meatballs, vegetable salad.
- Snack: nuts and granola, jellies based on fruit juice.
- Dinner: Stew of vegetables.