problema esli ne vseh, to podavlyaushego bolshinstva zhenshin zakluchaetsya v tom, chto po kakim-to prichinam oni ne stremyatsya zabotitsya o svoem zdorove. poseshenie takogo vracha, kak ginekolog, ne vhodit v ih plany do togo momenta, poka terpet te ili inye simptomy uzhe ne ostanetsya sil. a tem bolee, esli nichego ne bolit, to poseshenie etogo glavnogo zhenskogo vracha voobshe mozhno otlozhit na neopredelennyj srok.
odnako, takoj podhod k svoemu zdorovu v korne yavlyaetsya nepravilnym. poroj, imenno otkaz ot planovogo posesheniya ginekologa privodit k sereznym problemam, kotorye mogut stat dazhe ugrozoj dlya zhizni. sluchaetsya i tak, chto posetiv vracha sovsem drugoj specialnosti po povodu kakogo-libo nedomoganiya, imenno im zhenshina byvaet perenapravlena k ginekologu. v itoge, vyyasnyaetsya, chto u nee imeutsya sereznye narusheniya v rabote reproduktivnoj sistemy. poetomu nelzya otkladyvat poseshenie ginekologa, tem bolee, esli pojti k nemu nastoyatelno rekomendoval drugoj specialist. predubezhdeniya i strahi v otnoshenii zhenskogo doktora – samye hudshie «druzya» luboj predstavitelnicy slabogo pola.
gde prinimaet ginekolog?
priem dannyj vrach vedet v specializirovannom uchrezhdenii, kotoroe nazyvaetsya zhenskoj konsultaciej. krome togo, v kazhdoj poliklinike est otdelnyj kabinet ginekologa, kotoryj nazyvaetsya smotrovym. takzhe najti specialista etogo profilya mozhno v diagnosticheskih centrah i klinikah. esli est neobhodimost posetit ginekologa, to optimalnym variantom stanet vse zhe pohod v specializirovannyj centr.
krome togo, bolshinstvo sovremennyh klinik imeet v svoem shtate podrostkovogo i detskogo ginekologa. eti vrachi prinimaut devochek, v sootvetstvii s ih vozrastom.
poseshenie ginekologa v pervyj razlubaya devushka odnazhdy stolknetsya s tem, chto ej neobhodimo budet vpervye otpravitsya na priem k ginekologu. zhelatelno, chtoby eto proizoshlo s nastupleniem pervoj menstruacii. tem bolee nelzya otkladyvat pohod k vrachu, esli imeutsya kakie-libo problemy so zdorovem, ukazyvaushih na nalichie bolezni zhenskoj polovoj sistemy.
tak kak vopros posesheniya ginekologa yavlyaetsya dostatochno intimnym, to horosho bylo by najti takogo vracha, k kotoromu devushka budet prihoditat the reception all the time. Thus, you can establish a relationship with such an important for every female person in the future, she can safely trust him with their health.
When to go to the gynecologist?
Preventive doctor's visit – those that occur in compulsory order. In particular, to the gynecologist, a woman should come once in 6 months in order to ensure that her health is not compromised. This frequency is determined by the importance of the health of the female reproductive system to maintain a normal quality of life, for the possibility of procreation. The state of the reproductive function of the mother directly affects the health of the unborn child.
In addition, unscheduled visits to the doctor should happen if you encounter the following situation:
- At the planning stage of conception of the child. Of course, you should care not only about reproductive health but about the state of the whole organism.
- After the detection of pregnancy. When a woman will put on the account, the doctor himself will appoint the date of the next scheduled inspection.
- If you encounter problems with procreation.
- If failures occur in the menstrual cycle. If you have unexplained pain.
- If a woman observes symptoms indicating the malfunction of the endocrine and reproductive systems.
- If there is unusual discharge with an unpleasant odor, unusual color. When this discharge takes a woman burning or itching, which usually appears in the genital area.
- If you had noticed even the slightest changes in the mammary glands, for example, there is discharge from the nipple, they have been drawn or, on the contrary, swelled, etc.
That includes the gyno?
Mandatory during the initial appointment the doctor will perform the following items:
- Collect the medical history of women, find out if they have any complaints regarding gynecologic sphere;
- Carry out a visual inspection;
- Produce a palpation examination;
- Will examine the condition of the cervix, which will be used gynecological mirrors;
- Produce a fence of smears from the cervical canal and vagina;
- If there are any diseases, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate therapy (possibly, the treatment regimen will be given when test results);
- Prescribed diet, which is often an important component of the treatment;
- Develop preventive recommendations for the specific patient, to prevent relapse of the disease.
If necessary, the doctor can install or remove an intrauterine device, to measure the basal temperature of women, etc.
What cures a gynecologist?The physician should detect any disease of female genital sphere and carry out his treatment.
Depending on the specifics of the problem, a gynecologist may have the following profile:
Gynecologist General practice.
Gynecologist-obstetrician, who is engaged in the management of pregnant women, assisting in the process of delivery.
Gynecologist-endocrinologist. This doctor specializiruetsya on the diagnosis and treatment of hormonal dysfunctions.
The list of these diseases is wide enough, they develop most often on the background of entering the woman's body of the infection. Often these problems are accompanied by a weakening of the immune protection against the background that the precipitating factor for the development of the disease can become even ordinary catarrhal disease.
Among these pathologies are:
- Diseases of the urinary sphere, which often provoke diseases of the reproductive system.
- Inflammatory processes occurring in the vulva, in addition, inflammation can affect the epididymis, ovaries, uterus, vagina and other neightbouring bodies.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, i.e. those transmitted during sexual contact. In addition, this group includes such diseases as trichomoniasis, candidiasis and some other. Although they are sexually transmitted, but their course is somewhat different from the flow, such as gonorrhea.
In addition, the competence of the gynecologist are viral diseases of the reproductive system, causing the formation of papillomas. This is the cytomegalovirus, herpetic infection, etc.
This group of diseases affects the reproductive system in women, affecting its functioning. Hormonal balance has a direct effect on the nervous system of the women, her health, libido and quality of life in General.
In addition, hormonal and endocrine disorders can cause delay of menstruation or its tooearly in puberty, have an impact on the regularity of the cycle, his pain, the onset of menopause. However, if you don't postpone a doctor's visit, each of these problems will be successfully adjusted.
Oncology in the field of sexual health of women is not less important than any other. Any degeneration of the tissue can lead to the cancer process: it may be dysplasia, erosion, disturbance in the development and formation of tissues of the internal organs.
Practice shows that surgical treatment is required virtually every woman. Often, even little girls need to take a medical examination this specialty. Therefore, regardless of the age of the woman, it is necessary to remember that there is a gynecologist in order to rid it of the pathology of the sexual sphere.