Drugs and medicines from the cold
Dysbiosis – a problem of many people, invisible outside, but bringing severe discomfort and introducing a major change in life. Remedies to get rid of dysbiosis, advertise everywhere, but to choose exactly the medicine that really help to eliminate this disease, you need to understand their varieties and properties.
The content of the article:
Pills from the bottle
Tablet medication for the treatment of climacteric can be divided into two main groups – anti-bacterial (eliminate the root cause of the disease – pathogens) and probiotic (promotes the growth of normal intestinal flora, improving immunity).
The cause of dysbiosis can be E. coli, enterokokkove, staph, kandidomikozy and other infections. Common drugs of medication Chloramphenicol, Streptomycin, Nystatin, Intetrix, Rifamycin, Furazolina, Enteroseptol.
To prescribe drugs for the treatment of goiter the doctor can only after bacterial culture and sensitivity of the causative agent to the selected agent.
Drugs that increase the immune system, normalizing the microflora and eliminate negative symptoms of dysbiosis:
- Sorbents. Polyphepan, activated carbon, Paidal – drugs-sorbents, which bind toxic substances and hinder the spread of putrefactive processes in the intestine. Used in the first stage of treatment of dysbacteriosis.
- BS from living strains. Bifikol, Baktisubtil, Enteral, Colibacterin–used in the first and second stage of dysbiosis, are made on the basis of microorganisms, farmready normoflora of the intestine.
- Prebiotics. Duphalac, Normase, hilak-Forte belong to the group of prebiotics that do not contain strains of microorganisms, but also to create favorable conditions for development of beneficial microorganisms, can be applied at any stage of treatment of dysbacteriosis.
- Probiotics. Bifidumbacterin, Linex, Narine, Lactobacterin, Bifiform –probiotics, which are large group of drugs used for the treatment of climacteric any stage. Contain live strains of beneficial bacteria, balancing intestinal flora and oppressive pathological microorganisms.
- Enzymes. Mezim-Forte, Polysim, Digestal, Panzinorm-Forte are a group of enzymes that sposobstvuyut the normalization of the digestive processes digestion and absorption of useful components in the stomach and intestines.
- Immunomodulatory. Levamisol, Dekaris are immunomodulators, contribute to the normalization of local immunity of the gastrointestinal tract, are used in the final treatment stages to consolidate the positive results.
- Recovery of motor function. Cysplatin, Trimedat, Meteospazmil, Immudon – these drugs restore normal intestinal motility, which helps reduce symptoms such as diarrhea, bloating, flatulence.
- Stimulants of the intestinal epithelium. Essentiale and other drugs that stimulate the epithelial cells of the intestine, help to get rid of intestinal colic.
7 best medications of dysbiosis
The emergence of a large variety of media from the bottle due to different criteria for evaluating their effectiveness, which is difficult to find one of the best medicine.
Consider a few of the known drugs on these criteria:
The coursecomes in the form of tablets and powder – has a capsule shell, is not applied to candidiasis or hypersensitivity, allergic reactions as a side effect, can be taken together with antibiotics, has no contraindications for accepting pregnant, be sure to store in the fridge.
Atsilakt (suspension, tablets), contraindicated in candidiasis, possible Allergy to the drug, allowed simultaneous treatment with antibiotics, pregnant women shall be appointed as directed by a physician, is contraindicated in children under 3 years old, stored in the refrigerator for up to 12 months.
Biobacton – capsules is no longer available, banned candidiasis, there is a possibility of allergic reactions, compatible with antibiotics, suitable for children, stored in the refrigerator.
Bifidumbacterin – powder and the solution in ampoules, cancel when it detects giperchuvstvitelnost or candidiasis, is incompatible with antibiotics, children must be 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating mothers – only condition, storageis in the refrigerator.
Probifor without capsule shell, no contraindications, no side effects, compatible with antibiotics may used regularly during pregnancy and lactation is suitable for children older than six months, store in the refrigerator.
Hylak Forte – capsule shell there, as well as contraindications and side effects, the possible reception of antibiotics during pregnancy and lactation period, universal for any age, is kept at a temperature less than 10 degrees.
Linex is available in the capsule shell, has no contraindications and any side effects may act in parallel with antibiotics, no age limit, can be stored in a dry place with temperatures not exceeding 25 degrees.
Probiotics based on Lactobacillus
There are tablets and powder form drugs in this group. The first is the Course, while the second represent Biobacton and Atsilakt. Atsilakt also available in suppository form, which is considered more safe to use, as it does not inhibit the beneficial micro-organisms living in the gut. These funds can be taken along with antibacterial drugs, but they are not suitable as the only means of complex therapy of dysbiosis, as are individual drugs, meaning that they contain the therapeutic substance of the same type.
Probiotics based on bifidobacteria
Probiotic preparations on the basis of bifidobacteria have different forms of release and are the first treatment of dysbiosis. So, there are tablets in the form (Bifidumbacterin Forte) and powder form (Probifor) medicines. Have contraindications for use suppositories and tablets with bifidobacterial children under the age of three, as drugs of this group do not combine with antibiotics.
Probiotics — a combination of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
This is a powdered probiotic Florin Forte, suitable for children from infancy and adults. Babies the drug is mixed in the specified proportions by a physician with formula feeding or breast milk, older children and adults take the remedy with food. Florin Forte requires special storage conditions, which are easily observed in the fridge: 0 – 10 degrees. Some antibiotics can worsen or change job Florinatherefore, the coadministration of these drugs should consult a doctor who will help you choose an effective combination of drugs.
Analog Florin Forte composition of bacteria is Linex.
Compared to the first drug he has irrefutable advantages:
- Additional enterococci in medicine increases the integrated effect;
- There are no special requirements for storage conditions;
- Easily combined with other antibiotics;
- Has no contraindications for use in pregnant and nursing mothers.
- No contraindications age infants do not have to involve the agent in milk, and you can just dissolve in warm water the contents of the capsules.
Probiotics with bifidobacteria and lactobacilli can be dangerous for patients in immunodeficient condition or excessive allergic sensitivity. In the presence of these defects health should contact a doctor for correct dose calculation and the possibility to take probiotics.
Probiotics based on bifidobacteria in combination with other bacteria
An interesting combination is the drug Bifikol, which contains, in addition to the standard set of bifidobacteria, pathogenic E. coli, which also contains normal microflora of the intestine and can inhibit microbes with greater pathogenicity. Unfortunately, concomitant use of antibiotics and Bifikol can be harmful to the body, which cannot be said about his counterpart Bifiform with enterococci.
Prebiotics, on the basis of lactulose
It is known that a simple fast-digesting carbohydrates are the main resource for the development of pathogenic microflora. Lactulose prebiotics contain a special enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates to organic acids which depress the development of bacteria and reducing blood pressure.
Known preparations of this group:
Drugs prebiotic composition
To maintain and restore the balance of intestinal microflora invented medication with a light acid and fatty acids that contribute to the regeneration of the natural microflora. Hilak Forte, for example, helps to strictly maintain a balance of electrolytes, and restore the epithelial cells of the intestinal mucosa. Lactobacilli in the composition secrete lactic acid, which adjusts the acidity favorable to the development of beneficial microflora.
Candles from the cold
Drug treatment of dysbiosis is not only drugs in the form of capsules and tablets, but also in the form of candles that differ in composition (antibiotics, probiotics) and by use (vaginal, rectal). The advantages of this dosage form of funds include local effects, which allows to normalize the microflora locally without affecting the whole body in General.
Vaginal suppositories are used to treat bacterial vaginosis in women, restoration of normal microflora of the vagina.
Poliginaks, Terzian, Betadine – antibacterial candles inhibit the development of pathogenic microorganisms (bacteria and fungi) prevent trichomoniasis and other infections. Contraindication for use is pregnancy, especially in the later stages.
Labjack, Atsilakt, Vigilant, Gynoflor – candles with a probiotic complex, which are lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, and estriol, lactose and other ingredients. These medicines restore the normal vaginal flora after antibiotic treatment, when excessive growth of pathogenic microorganisms due to hormonal imbalance, weakened immunity, diabetes and thrush.
Rectal suppositories restore the normal microflora of the intestine in adults and children, there are two groups of funds – antibacterially and probiotic.
APIs, Kipferon, Protopin, Claimant, Neligan, Genferon®, Chloramphenicol, Procto, Viferon – antibacterial, antimicotice rectal candles contain topical antibiotics, antiviral and antifungal agents in the composition can be included corticosteroids, which prevent inflammation of the walls of the intestine. Local application of suppositories eliminate side effects while retaining maximum effectiveness of the product. any difficulty. However, rectal antibacterial candles can not be used in pregnancy.
Bifilar, Lactosorb, Lactobacterin, Bifidumbacterin – candles with a probiotic complex, which supply the intestine with beneficial micro-organisms, restoring its normal microflora. The use of probiotics in a suppository is more effective than in the form of tablets or capsules as Lactobacillus and bifidus bacteria are not destroyed during the passage of the gastrointestinal tract, and immediately delivered in a familiar environment.
Ortopro bad from the bottle
Among biologically activeadditives to improve intestinal health. very good results are obtained prebiotic, Ortopro. Its effectiveness is due to the uniqueness of the main ingredient of the preparation – oligofructose-enriched inulin. This inulin is the original patented vehicle that is produced in Belgium, under the trade name "Raftilose Synergy1".
Among the unique properties of this drug:
- Protection of the colon throughout its length;
- Not able to cause allergic reactions, as it sometimes happens with prebiotics on milk basis;
- Not absorbed through the intestinal mucosa, and consequently does not penetrate into the bloodstream and does not require filtration and excretion by the kidneys;
- Working in conjunction with Fibregum acacia resin, produced in France by the company ColloidesNaturelsInternational;
- Pleasant to use thanks to the sweet taste of the oligofructose.
A detailed study of the properties of the complex preparation of inulin and oligofructose devoted to many research scientists of international level from advanced research institutions most developed countries. Formula Synergy1 intensively used in the pharmaceutical industry of Japan, European Union, United States and more than 50 countries.
The practice of Ortopro shows that natural plant inulin with oligofructose works several times more effective than similar products with less quality ingredients.