The content of the article:
A dermatologist is a doctor specializing in the detection, therapy and prevention of skin and venereal diseases. In addition, its scope of activities includes the establishment of the relationship of these diseases with pathologies of the organism as a whole.
Dermatologist: when to go to the reception?
The following diseases are shown advice this specialist:
- Mycotic lesions;
- Psoriasis and vitiligo;
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- The occurrence of papillomas;
- Moles, herpes, warts, HPV;
- Acne and post-acne;
- Hepatitis C;
- The human immunodeficiency virus or AIDS;
- Chlamydia and candidiasis (genital);
- Genital warts;
- Molluscum contagiosum;
- Pityriasis rosea and other pathology.
So, the dermatologist deals with the treatment of the genital organs, hair, nails, skin women and men.
Reception of dermatologist: when any symptoms of it?To attend the reception should be the case if:
- Appeared discharge from the genitals, which was not observed previously and are not specific to this sector.
- Showed a white plaque in the oral cavity.
- Worried about itching in the anal area.
- The skin had any kind of rash.
To suspect that the disease was transmitted sexually and requires a visit to this expert, it is possible according to the following criteria:
- During emptying of the bladder a person experiences soreness or burning sensation.
- From a woman's vagina or from the urethra men appeared uncharacteristic of the selection.
- The desire to empty the bladder frequently.
- Groin have pain of varying intensity.
- The women's menstrual cycle inconsistent with the schedule.
- man developed pain in the testicles.
Sometimes the disease despite its presence in the body, can not give. Therefore, all people who are sexually active, it is recommended to come for check-UPS and tests, to laboratory tests.
Diagnosis: teeth: what it includes?
The doctor for further diagnosis, will direct coming in of the patient a number of studies, including:
- Blood testing for allergens, antibodies and antigens.
- Allergic screening panel.
- Fence smear on the study of the flora.
- Implementation of scraping for the study using the PCR method or to perform microscopy.
- The implementation of sowing to identify the sensitivity of flora to different drugs.
Basic research methods in dermatology:
- The identification of vaginal candidiasis;
- The PCR and microscopy of a smear taken.
How is the reception at the dermatologist?
If the person detects the symptoms that indicate dermatological disease, he must visit this narrow-profile specialist. The doctor will perform an examination and prescribe a number of tests, the results of which will be diagnosed. The final stage of the patient is the purpose of the scheme of treatment and preventive measures to prevent recurrence of the disease.