Properties, application and treatment celandine
Plant celandine belongs to the poppy family and genus of dicotyledonous. This is a high perennial shrub with hollow stems and lyre-shaped dark green leaves. Celandine blooms yellow flowers, and then in their place a small ripe pods are cracked in half and throw away seeds. The plant bears fruits 2-3 times over the summer, so effectively propagated and can be found almost everywhere.
Science knows two kinds of celandine:
- Chelidonium asiaticum – Asian (30-50 cm tall);
- Chelidonium majus – large (50-120 cm high).
Both types of plants are poisonous, but possess a number of useful properties, so for a long time and are used extensively in both Eastern and European folk medicine. Russian name of this herb speaks for itself – it "cleanses the body"warts, acne and non-healing wounds. And the Latin names of the beautiful story of the origin: in the times of Avicenna was believed that swallows treat festered and blinded the eyes of their Chicks bitter juice of celandine. Hence the term Chelidonium (literally"swallow"). In ancient Russia the celandine had many distinctive nicknames: gelemanovic, poltinnik, Borodavkin, chastuha, dog soap.
Chemical composition of celandineIn the leaves, stems, rhizomes and bitter milk of celandine contains:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and carotene (vitamin A);
- Organic acids (malic, citric, succinic);
- Essential oil, bitter resin, and saponins;
- Natural antibiotics (phytoncides);
- Poisonous alkaloids (chelidonine, sanguinarine, protopine, allocryptopine, coptisine).
Special attention deserves chelidonine and derivatives: oxyhalides, homochelidonine and metaxalone. This alkaloid is a direct relative of morphine, which is not surprising, because the celandine is a relative of Mac. Chelidonine in small doses has analgesic effects, and large causes convulsions and paralysis of the nervous system. The highest content of alkaloids in the roots of celandine (0.5%), but the leavesthe plants are also poisonous so grazing cattle passes him by.
Useful properties of celandine and its application
With due skill and caution with Chelidonium can be cured of many diseases.
Due to the complex and rich biologically active composition of celandine has on the human body multilateral action:
- Wound healing;
- Bile and diuretic;
Celandine is used to treat diseases:
In addition, celandine is used to relieve pain (dental, menstrual, joint) and inhibition of development of malignant tumors. Anticarcinogenic properties of this poisonous plant are being actively studied, as it was found that the tincture of celandineprevents metastasis.
In animals it causes at the beginning of the state of oppression, and is followed by complete paralysis of the nervous system. Overdose can lead to very strong convulsions, therefore, strictly follow the dosage.
Such action could have sanguinarin. Only he is still able to increase the activity of the bowel and increases the flow of saliva, and may also have local anesthetic action. As shown by numerous studies, the infusion of the most basic properties are antispasmodic, choleretic and anti-inflammatory.
How to make a juice, tincture and decoction of celandine?Tincture of celandine
The medicine can be purchased in finished form, but since celandine grows almost everywhere, it is not necessary to spend money. Go with grass in early summer when the plant first bloomed, and the leaves are still fresh and fleshy. Wash them thoroughly, finely chop and the top raw materials fill a quart jar, then fill with 70% rubbing alcohol and leave in a dark dry place for 2 weeks. Also, if you can put tincture of celandine for 5-6 months, you will get even more concentrated and highly effective medication.
To treat serious illnesses, especially cancer, preferably with a alcohol tincture, because in ordinary decoctions and aqueous extracts of the alkaloid concentration is much lower. In addition, alcohol tincture can be stored for long time and cost waste. After waiting six months, you will get high quality and effective drug with little or no investment.
Start treatment with tincture of celandine is necessary only in the case when the expected benefit is more possible risk. Remember that in fact is a strong vegetable poison, which you need to gradually get used to it. The first 3-4 weeks infusion taken 5-10 drops a day, and then every week increase the dosage to 10 drops, and so on to 50. The duration of treatment depends on the type of disease: for example, in cancer and tuberculosis of tincture of celandine take for at least six months.
To prepare tincture of celandine not only alcohol, but also water-based:
- Water infusion. To prepare a decoction of celandine on the basis of water are needed 1 tablespoon dry celandine herbs and 1 Cup of boiling water. The grass should pour a glass of boiling water, then cover and infuse for 30-40 minutes. Furtherinfusion should strain and take chilled 2/3 Cup 15 minutes before eating. This tincture, used to normalize liver function.
Juice of celandine
In folk medicine, there are 2 ways to prepare the juice of celandine:
- First way: from freshly collected stems of celandine length up to 15 cm, with the flowers, it is possible to prepare the juice of this herb for the winter. To make juice in winter, from raw materials celandine leaves must pass through a meat grinder, then carefully squeeze. The juice should be placed in the refrigerator for three days, and then the juice should be filtered through cheesecloth, pour into a clean bowl and cover with a lid in which small holes so that gas does not accumulate in the Bank when the fermentation process the juice. Three weeks later, the fermentation process of the juice in the Bank over and ready the juice of celandine will be able to stand in the refrigerator until the next "crop" of grass.
The second method , the juice of celandine, you can prepare so: it is necessary accurately to cut the grass stems 12-15 cm long with flowers, and then pass them through a meat grinder and squeeze the juice, as in the first method. Then you add the alcohol or vodka based on 1 liter of juice 500 grams of vodka or 250 g of alcohol.
The juice of celandine, as has become clear, are very useful: they can be cured in approximately 250 skin and other diseases, for example, herpes, burns, pimples, acne, lupus, fungus, fistulas, scabies, peeling, warts, polyps and so on.
A decoction of celandine
To prepare a decoction of celandine requires a fresh or pre-dried raw material (sold in the pharmacy).
1 teaspoon of dry raw pour a glass of boiling water, let stand 15 minutes, then strain. The decoction well helps with diseases of the liver, gallbladder, duodenal ulcers, and in diseases of the bladder. Take 1/3 Cup 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 5-7 days.
Find out more: Kvass on celandine Bolotov
Treatment with celandineCelandine successfully used to deal with primary forms of tuberculosis of the skin, a true adenomatous polyps of the colon, cervical erosion, papillomatosis of the intestine and larynx. Treatment celandine is very good to eczema, herpes and acne, in addition, celandine promotes healing of ulcers and purulentRussian Academy of Sciences.
Celandine in homeopathy it is often used in diseases of the liver, which difficult the diagnosis and recognition, and they have the following symptoms: feeling unwell in wet weather, while in warm premises, it becomes dramatically better the appearance of sharp disgust for cold drinks and meat, the occurrence of thrust to the hot coffee. In rare cases, homeopaths have set celandine in such diseases as pneumonia, pleurisy, gout, headaches, accompanied by dizziness and General weakness, stomach cancer and liver.
Celandine from skin diseases
If the lesion is small, it is necessary to lubricate the fresh milk of celandine in the morning and evening for 10-14 days.
If psoriasis struck large areas of skin, during the same period, take a bath: for every 3 litres of boiling water to 25 grams of chopped herbs to brew and wait until the infusion has cooled to a comfortable temperature.
The most powerful remedy of psoriasis , the decoction of the roots of celandine. Keep them first in hot water for 2 hours until tender and then boiled for half an hour, cool, strain and make lotions out of the sterile gauze for 2-3 hours.
Warts and papillomas
These ugly flaws occur on the skin under the action of the human papilloma virus. To cauterize and get rid of a wart by using fresh juice of celandine, as did our ancestors in ancient times. Skin papilloma or warts protect with the help of baby cream, and the tumors cause a juice every 2-3 hours every day to dry the wart and healing the surface.
Good help fresh juice of celandine, mixed in equal parts with the alcohol tincture of propolis, which can be purchased at the pharmacy. The method of using the same.
Topical treatment of papillomas and warts celandine is better to combine with the intake of a decoction or infusion:
- Alcohol tincture is prepared 2 weeks of half a liter of rubbing alcohol and 2 tablespoons of dried celandine; take it 10-15 drops before meals within a month.
- The broth is done as follows: 2 tablespoons of fresh celandine pour two cups of cold water, to boil, to insist 2 hours, then put it in the refrigerator and take 1 tbsp. spoon before eating.
Pimples and blackheads
If you have dry and sensitive skin, to get rid of acne best using the lotion. To prepare it, take 2 tablespoons of dried celandine pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, let stand for 3 hours, carefully strain and put in the fridge. Morning and evening, wipe your face with a cotton pad soakedthe lotion at least 10 minutes at a time.
Also a good recipe for dry skin ointment on the celandine. It can be done independently of cosmetic vaseline and fresh juice of the plant in the proportions 5/1. Ointment stored in the refrigerator and smeared the face on night 2 at least two weeks in a row.
For the treatment of acne on oily skin use an alcohol lotion. For its preparation take the juice of one cucumber, 100 ml of alcohol and 50 ml of fresh juice of celandine. All components mix and insist in the refrigerator for 10 days, and then wipe this lotion oily skin in the mornings and evenings.
In any type of skin topical treatment of acne and acne celandine with the help of beauty masks. They need to do 2-3 times a week. Take the yolk of one egg, a teaspoon of juice of celandine and a teaspoon of olive oil, mix and apply on face for 10-15 minutes.
Eczema (lichen)Is taken 20 g of dried minced raw herbs celandine, is poured into an enamel bowl, pour a glass of water (boiling water), then all you need to cover and warm on a water bath for about 15 minutes, after cooling at room temperature for 45 minutes. Next, the broth must strain and pour into a container made of glass with a good cork. The shelf life of the broth is no more than two days. The resulting broth celandine to lubricate the sick parts of the body.
Taken 10 g of dried minced raw celandine and the same raw dandelion greens, all placed in an enamel bowl. Dry powdered herbs, pour a glass of boiling water, after which all is covered with a lid and boiled for 30 minutes in a water bath. Next, the broth should be cooled in room temperature for approximately 15 minutes. After the tool is needed to drain, carefully press the raw material and pour the broth to a glass container with a nice, tight tube. The shelf life of the broth – no more than two days, store it should in a cool place. It also broth to moisten affected areas of the body.
Quite often for the treatment of various form of itchy skin disorders, under a strong inflammatory process, is used infusion of herbs celandine.
Most often used for the treatment bath filled with the infusion of celandine. You need to take 10 g of celandine raw materials per 100 ml of boiling water, boil, after everything is cooled to 37 °C, the bath used daily, with a duration of 15-20 minutes. After 2-3 days of such treatment becomes visible result is reduced itching, decreased redness, going swelling, heals combed the surface of the skin. To eliminate dandruff in the hair roots needRUB an infusion of herbs celandine.
For the removal of warts, warts, polyps, calluses need fresh milky juice and extract which must be diluted in glycerol. The same composition is used for treatment of skin cancer – there are cases where this led to complete recovery of the patients.
To cure warts in the following ways. The wart should be lightly moistened with water, after a little scrape off the top layer (necessarily need a sterile cutting tool, but it can go the usual pumice), after 2-3 times a day, the wart should be grated fresh juice of celandine, which is abundantly secreted from the cut root or aerial parts of the plant.
The treatment of gynecological diseases celandine
Celandine is used in the following gynecological diseases:
- Thrush. For oral administration prepare a decoction of 1 Cup water and 1 tbsp. chopped celandine. Boil 10 minutes, cool, strain and divide into 2 doses during the day. Treatment continued for 14 days. All the time you need to spend douching and taking baths with celandine. To 3 liters of boiling water take 3 tablespoons of chopped herbs, steamed it , cooled and sit in the basin for 10-15 minutes.
Climax. Take 2 pieces of chamomile pharmacy and herbs of the yarrow, and 1 part cinquefoil goose and fresh celandine. Of these herbs, prepare the infusion (1 tbsp of mixture to 1 Cup of water), divide into three doses and drink each day throughout the month. Stop hot flashes and mood swings.
- Endometritis. Pour 1 tablespoon of fresh leaves of celandine Cup of boiling water, wait two hours, strain, and divide into three doses and drink during the day. In this way you need to treat the endometritis of not less than 20 days, came to the expressed anti-inflammatory effect.
- Erosion of the cervix. Three liters of boiling water, take 2-3 tablespoons of shredded celandine, separte the grass in the bowl and wait for it to cool to room temperature. Sitz baths take 15-30 minutes every day for 10 consecutive days.
- Uterine fibroids and ovarian cyst. Tumors in the female reproductive organs is best treated in the same way as cancer – with the help of an alcohol tincture of the celandine, its recipe and recommendations for the acceptance described above.
Celandine from male problems
Celandine is used in the following diseases:
Hemorrhoids. This disease most often affects men, leading a sedentary lifestyle or a lot of time conducting at the wheel. Hemorrhoid treatment celandine is performed using enemas. You need to take the herb celandine rate of half a gram per 1 kg of patient weight, pour it in a 10 times larger volume of hot water, to insist 2 hours. During this time the solution has cooled to about body temperature. The patient is placed on his right side and injected the medicine with the help of pears in the rectum. You should try to do so a couple of hours. Enemas with celandine not only a great heal, but also relieve pain in the hemorrhoids.
Adenoma of the prostate. To stop an acute inflammatory process, during the week each day diluted in half a glass of water 2 teaspoons of juice of celandine and drink this solution at any time. Treatment of BPH celandine will be more effective if you combine it with herbal enemas with chamomile, sage and 1 tablespoon of juice of celandine.
Treatment with celandine diseases of the digestive tract
Celandine is used in the following diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
The cholecystitis. Alcohol tincture of celandine, prepared independently according to our recipe or purchased at a pharmacy, in case of cholecystitis and gallstone disease take 10 drops a day for two weeks while adhering to a strict diet prescribed by a physician.
Cirrhosis of the liver. 2 parts dried celandine take 1 part yarrow, Adonis and field horsetail. Twice a day prepare the infusion from a glass of boiling water and two teaspoons of this mixture, soak it for 15-20 minutes and drink fully before eating. You can also take fresh juice of celandine teaspoon three times a day, but possible side effects, although the efficiency will be higher.
Hepatitis. Take one part of dried celandine and rhizomes of calamus swamp. From two teaspoons of this mixture and a glass of boiling water for 60 minutes prepare the infusion, and then divide it into 6 pieces and take throughout the day. Treatment of hepatitis celandine is 2-3 weeks.
Well helps broth of the following components:
- Celandine dried – 3 pieces;
The root of the dandelion – 1 part;
- The fruits of anise – 2 parts;
- Corn silk – 2 pieces;
Cumin – 2 parts.
In 2 cups of water take 1 tablespoon collection and boil for 5 minutes, then cooled and filtered. To take the medicine must be half a Cup before meals for 7-10 days.
Gastritis. The fee for the treatment of gastritis celandine, in addition to the plants should contain equal parts mother-and-stepmother, peppermint mint, elecampane, St. John's wort and chamomile. The infusion is prepared in the evening, in the proportions of 1 tbsp of raw materials Cup of boiling water. In the morning it is filtered and divided into three doses. Elecampane can be replaced with nettle or sage. The goal of treatment of gastritis celandine and charges on its basis lies not only in the healing of the mucous membrane, but also in the normalization of acidity and elimination of heartburn.
Treatment with celandine kidney diseases
Celandine is used in the following diseases of the kidneys:
- Pyelonephritis. In acute pyelonephritis take a teaspoon of dried celandine and flowers of cornflower, and steam it three cups of boiling water and insist for about an hour. Ready infusion is filtered, cooled and stored in the refrigerator and to take it a quarter Cup before meals for 10-14 days, until symptoms of pyelonephritis.
Kidney stones. Bring stones from the kidneys with the help of celandine will fail, but you can use alcohol tincture to help. Taking her 10 drops a day, you will prevent the formation of new kidney stones.
Celandine from diseases of the respiratory tractCelandine is used in the following respiratory diseases:
- Runny nose and sinusitis. Acute rhinitis is perfectly treated with fresh juice of celandine. Bury the juice on the whole pipette in each nostril 3 times a day for weeks – this will eliminate the cold and prevent the development of sinusitis. If complications could not be avoided, you have to combine the instillation of celandine in the nose with the administration of the infusion: 1 tablespoon of herbs pour a glass of boiling water, wait an hour, strain and take throughout the day in three doses. Treatment of prostatitis celandine usually lasts 7-14 days.
- Angina. Take equal parts of dried celandine, chamomile, sage and St. John's wort. Prepare an infusion in a water bath (10-15 minutes) from a tablespoon of this mixture and onecups of boiling water.
- This infusion while it's still warm, you need to gargle at least six times a day to achieve a good effect: the pain subsides, and the pus plugs in follicular tonsillitis will disappear in a week.
Bronchitis and pneumonia. To stop exhausting cough, take 1 part of dried celandine, 2 parts licorice root 2 parts pine buds. A tablespoon with a slide of this mixture put into a saucepan, pour boiling water and cover, wait 5 minutes, then remove the cover and sit over a saucepan, cover head with a blanket and breathe in the steam for 10-15 minutes, as necessary pouring boiling water. In addition to inhalation, in severe bronchitis and pneumonia are advised to take the decoction of celandine inside (1 tablespoon per Cup of boiling water). Remember that to conduct inhalation impossible, if the patient has high temperature!
Joints treatment celandine
Celandine is used in the following diseases of the joints:
- Low back pain and rheumatism. Mix half a Cup of juice of celandine with a glass of alcohol or vodka, heat the mixture but do not boil. Take a large piece of clean gauze and make a compress, wound with a sore back or limb top with a warm scarf. With this wrap you can go to sleep for the night.
- Arthritis and arthrosis. If the joint is inflammation, absolutely can not use for the treatment of hot alcohol compresses. But you can make a temporary (2-3 hours) wraps and lotions using a mixture of alcohol and juice of celandine. It is well relieves pain and facilitates movement of the joints of patients.
- Gout. Fingers, gnarled with gout can be treated using baths with celandine. Three tablespoons chopped fresh herbs or one teaspoon of crushed roots pour half a liter of boiling water, wait until the infusion has cooled to an acceptable temperature (it needs to be hot) and throw the palm. For these procedures good to use a large pan covered with the lid, you will better infuse the medicine, in addition, the pan is comfortable to put hands.
Celandine can also help with:
Toothache. From toothache use a decoction of celandine and Kalanchoe. To prepare this decoction is taken 1 part of the juice of Kalanchoe, 1 part juice of celandine. Everything should blend well, resulting in the mass of wet cotton wool and apply to the sore tooth.
Diseases of the stomach are treated with the juice of celandine, which it is necessaryto drink, in the following way: day one – 1 teaspoon of the juice 3 times a day before meals. Day two and all the rest of the juice you need to take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals. How to prepare the juice of celandine?
- Treatment of the nasopharynx, paranasal cavities, the frontal sinuses, gums. The juice of celandine, you need to bury a pipette into each nostril. In the process of backfilling, and after 1-2 drops of juice, and will feel a slight tingling sensation after about 3-5 minutes after the juice one or two drops will be absorbed, tingling in the nostrils will be, then the instillation should be repeated. Thus, in each nostril, a total of should "leave" full pipette of juice of celandine. If at this moment his nose was laid down, then immediately breath in through the nose easier.
- Diseases of the ear. To prepare the ointment of celandine need crushed leaves. Mixed 50 g of celandine, 25 g of lanolin, 25 grams of vaseline. This ointment to lubricate the outer skin itself and the ear canal 2-3 times a day.
Celandine is also possible to treat the periodontal disease, liver disease, gallbladder, it can be instilled in the eye, if there are cataracts and trachoma, can be put on the aching tooth. If there are polyps in the rectum, you need to do an enema of 50-60 g of water add 5-7 drops of juice of celandine.
Cancer treatment celandineGeneral recommendation for cancer patients or make a fresh juice of celandine, starting with half a teaspoon three times a day, every 10 days gradually increasing the dose to 1 tablespoon, or to be treated with ethanol solution according to the methods described above. Definitely need to take breaks between short courses of 1-2 weeks to avoid intoxication and the effect of addiction in your illness.
The next types of cancer, there are special recommendations:
Cancer of the breast. 4 tablespoons minced roots of celandine, you need to pour one liter of boiling water, cover the jar and wait a few hours. Cooled infusion strain and take half a Cup three times a day before meals. The scheme of treatment of breast cancer celandine is this: 10 days of medication, followed by 10-day interval; 5-day dose, 5 day break. So you can be treated for six months and then pause for one month.
- Lung cancer. Take the fresh stems of celandine, remove the leaves, slice height-liter or three-liter jar, tightly tamp them back in the verticalposition and fill to the brim with medical alcohol. Keep tightly closed jar in a dark, dry place for 3-4 weeks, then strain the infusion and take it half teaspoon three times a day according to the scheme: 2 weeks treatment, 2 weeks of break.
Cancer of the stomach. Every day to cook fresh broth in a water bath for 15 minutes, tablespoon of celandine and 1 Cup of water, cool it and drink in three doses before meals.
The scheme of treatment of cancer of the stomach celandine is this: 10 days of admission, 10 days off; 14 days of admission, 14 day interval; 7-day admission, 7 day interval. Good help is also a mixture of 1 part alcohol tincture of celandine, 3 parts of an alcohol tincture of peppermint and 6 parts of syrup of wild rose. This medication drink 2 tablespoons three times a day 15 minutes before meals for 2-4 weeks.
The General recommendation for treatment
In order to prepare an infusion of greater celandine for cancer treatment need to take 1 tablespoon dried minced raw celandine pour 1 Cup boiling water (in a thermos), let stand for 1 or 1.5 hours, after you need to drain the tool and take 1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals. This infusion should be consumed for cancer of the internal organs, skin lesions, rectal polyps. An even greater effect, if you apply the juice of celandine infusion or topically.
Cistotela ointment. Is taken 20 g of powder made from the herb celandine, 10 g lanolin, 70 g of vaseline. All the ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and used for the treatment of skin cancer (necessary to lubricate the affected area 2-3 times a day). Such ointment is also a very good help to deal with corns, warts, papillomas, warts, is a good remedy for psoriasis, eczema and tuberculosis of the skin.
To prevent proliferation metastasis of well can help the infusion of celandine mixed with calendula and nettle. All the herbs must to take equal parts, thoroughly grind and mix 1 tablespoon herb with Cup of boiling water in a thermos. Infusion take 0.5 cups in the morning on an empty stomach, and the other half Cup in the evening before dinner.
Instructions for use of celandine in folk medicine:
Contraindications to treatment celandineCelandine is a poisonous plant! No wonder the livestock in the pastures never taken to chewing the celandine. The celandine contains chelidonine, which is able to first causeanimals depression, followed by complete paralysis of the entire nervous system of the animal. This substance in its action is very much similar to morphine. For this reason, using this plant, you need to be extremely careful or use it in small amounts with other herbs.
The plant may cause severe irritation and inflammation of the digestive tract and can lower blood pressure. In case of overdose or in cases of poisoning by Chelidonium observed these symptoms: excessive thirst, heaviness of the head, stomach, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, dizziness, and in rare cases even loss of consciousness or hallucinations. This happens for the reason that in the juice of celandine contains quite a large number of alkaloids.
As celandine poisonous, it cannot be taken for small children and pregnant women, even if there is reason. Underdeveloped protective function of the child's body will not allow him to quickly deal with intoxication. And, once in the blood the expectant mother, celandine alkaloids can poison a fetus and cause effect short-term oxygen starvation.
In cases of poisoning. If poisoning celandine happened, should immediately stop taking it, thoroughly wash out the stomach, then you should consult a doctor.
Epilepsy. People with epilepsy should not take celandine, as it has the potential to cause seizures. You shouldn't use celandine and persons suffering from severe mental disorders, especially those who have psychosis.
In other diseases. Contraindications for application of the plant include asthma, angina, decompensation of I and II degree, as well as various neurological diseases. You can't use the juice of celandine, if there is a chance of it getting on places of the skin where there is damage, as it will cause severe inflammation.
Problems with the intestines. When the celandine is used inside, there may be constipation or goiter. This can occur because the juice of celandine can cause a violation of the intestinal microflora. In order to get rid of this, you can use the good old recipe: heat the milk to warm, dissolve in it a piece of butter and an enema. Calculation of proportions – 300 ml of milk 30 g of butter. When is the enema of milk or butterit is best to lie with his head a little below the pelvis. An enema of milk and oil is enough to do 1-2 times a day for two or maybe even five weeks, it is easier to tell how much time it will take to get rid of this problem.
People with hypotension celandine is contraindicated because it further reduces blood pressure. But high blood pressure is a therapeutic agent. Easily excitable people who suffer from insomnia, and, especially, serious diseases of the Central nervous system and psyche, celandine is not recommended because it can cause anxiety, cramps and even dizziness in case of overdose.
The cases of individual intolerance of the plant are rare, but if you have an Allergy to it, you will notice it at the first contact. Using herbs, you should always listen to your feelings – the body will tell you that he does not fit this plant. Severe itching, redness and swelling especially when skin contact with celandine said the danger of further use.
In the end once again back to the question of whether treatment celandine. As we have said, to decide on the use of notoriously poisonous plants is only appropriate when the use certainly outweigh the harm. This means that the treatment by a celandine is necessary, having the substantial grounds and not just for prevention or experiment. Take care of yourself and be healthy!
Consult a herbalist Helicat Suleymanova on the application of Hemlock, Aconite, and celandine